PDA

View Full Version : OT, honey, the steaks are done!!

MCDesigns
January 8th, 2009, 09:17
LOL, was testing some new objects for an upcoming scenery and the visual of the guy/girl grilling with this happening just made me laugh out loud. I added the campfire effect (one heck of an effect) to the grill I made and had no idea it would engulf the whole thing, OPPS! :whistle:

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/2449/steaksqe6.jpg

Craig Taylor
January 8th, 2009, 09:30
All sorts of funny thoughts come to mind, especially when you tie in the Alaska theme. :costumes:

stovall
January 8th, 2009, 09:39
Looks like the steaks are done as well as the BBQ sauce and especially the propane tanks.

Better pull that puppy to a safe distance away or back the heck out of there.

Good one Michael, Tom

Lionheart
January 8th, 2009, 09:42
LOL....

Love the detail of the flames....

So I guess when he lit it, it ejected him and his lady quite far away. I dont seem to see them in the picture.

Bill

Dangerousdave26
January 8th, 2009, 09:48
What comes to mind is Eddie Murphy and his Uncle Gus...

Now thats a FIRE :redfire:

chinookmark
January 8th, 2009, 09:48
I lost a couple of Sims that way, before I found out I had to teach them how to cook.

harleyman
January 8th, 2009, 10:12
I lost a couple of Sims that way, before I found out I had to teach them how to cook.

My wife plays the Sims and when she gets a sim she is tired of puts them in a room with a fire place..then puts a rug near it and has the sim start a fire....Naturally the rug and sim always catch on fire..But there in no escape,as she too removes the door for them to escape through...:focus:

McDesigns...You're a pyro... :faint:

MCDesigns
January 8th, 2009, 10:14

LOL, same here, actually a whole house with 8 sims living in it, was tragic! :engel016:

Dangerousdave, I actually was thinking of a scene from Doc Hollywood, but that one works as well! LOL

Bill, funny you mention that, I was animating the grill girl and thought about making her expression and reaction one of horror at the size of the flames, but I went with another effect and all if fine now. :ernae:

Henry
January 8th, 2009, 10:59
That just looks like my grill
never had any experience with grilling till i came here
i take it to the wife ya think its done now!:argue:
LOL
H

pointy31
January 8th, 2009, 11:25
That just looks like my grill
never had any experience with grilling till i came here
i take it to the wife ya think its done now!:argue:
LOL
H

Exactly!!! 2 weeks ago, I was grilling some rib-eyes, lost track of time. When I went out on the back deck, there was smoke everywhere. I grilled $30 worth of beef to a crisp. Wifey was a bit hot too...:kilroy:

Boomer
January 8th, 2009, 12:00
Awww MC! Your redoing ATT for FSX??? :redfire: :redfire: :redfire:

MCDesigns
January 8th, 2009, 13:04
Awww MC! Your redoing ATT for FSX??? :redfire: :redfire: :redfire:

Yepper Bob, had a new version almost ready for FS9, but then FSX came out. Unfortunately I had lost it all due to a HD crash so my motivation to redo it all kinda came and went. With TongassX coming along though, I started doing some more flying in Alaska and my enthusiasm for the project came back.

EgoR64
January 8th, 2009, 13:17
:wavey:

Hi MC,

That is funny, I did that once when my Wife was 7-months pregnant - LOL - Mean and Hungry, that was 20+ years ago never did it again - HoooYaaa !!

Fun stuff !!

You may be able to Scale down the fire in the Parameters !!

Look Great !! :ernae:

Many Cheers !! :friday:

CBris
January 8th, 2009, 13:25
It should be charcoal so just have lots of oily black smoke (from the dippings...)

Plenty of carcinogens there... Yum Yum!

limjack
January 8th, 2009, 15:56
MMMMMMMMM....Flammmmmmmebroiled!

GT182
January 8th, 2009, 16:11
I wanna try out a new grilling idea this summer...... shouldn't take long at all. :costumes:

EgoR64
January 8th, 2009, 17:17
:wiggle:

LOL !!

Cheers !!

MCDesigns
January 8th, 2009, 17:51
:wiggle:

LOL !!

Cheers !!

LMAO! good one! :ernae:

srgalahad
January 8th, 2009, 23:01
Alaska
Barbeque
Cooking fresh game
Helicopter
Hunting

Didn't I read something about that in September or October? What was the gal's name? Sally? Sandy? Sarah?? yeah.. that one!

:focus: