PDA

View Full Version : Milviz - De Havilland Vampire MK5.

peter12213
March 8th, 2013, 16:30
Please Make one Milviz the Sabre is so accurate and with the P-38 linage, I humbly beg of you please make a Vampire! (We're all fork tailed Devils):salute:

ColoKent
March 8th, 2013, 16:33
....the Vamp WOULD be great if done to MilViz standards....AFTER the T-33A, please!

Kent

P.S. MilViz is so "spot on" with their releases, that I am thinking of just having my paycheck direct deposited...

peter12213
March 8th, 2013, 16:57
I needs to be done to Milviz standard, I have every Vampire model including the Suprunov Model which clearly will never be Finished. Milviz is my choice Dev, after our beloved FreewareRob Richardson obviously! But a Payware Vamp must be done guys, Either MILVIZ or WARBIRDSIM would give me brown stains!

ColoKent
March 8th, 2013, 17:12
....sad story with Igor's passing on the other Vamp.

Kent

JohnC
March 8th, 2013, 17:17
....sad story with Igor's passing on the other Vamp.

Kent

Yes indeed, I was working with Igor on the Vamp when it happened.

http://www.flyaoamedia.com/forums/topic/its-hard-to-say/

ColoKent
March 8th, 2013, 17:23
....Igor's Vamp is still a work of art-- the screens of the VC were gorgeous...and although the SD forum kind of went dead towards the end, Igor was always responsive to e-mail-- what a talented developer struck down in his prime.

Kent

peter12213
March 8th, 2013, 17:27
Guys I'm at a loss what happened to Igor? I'm sorry if I have missed something, is he Ok?:medals:

PS I Just wanted to Spark Interest, Jeff Jr, Milvis Sabre is the finest thing developed yet, FSX for the first 3 years is learning your system, once your running and you install Milviz your talking real steal, and I can honstly name, Milviz, Warbirdsim, A2A, Dino and ALS! (The Last choice is The IIIIC and SU27) 2 of the finest models and BY FAR AND AWAY .. Best FDE's ever made for FSX bar AccuSim level!

krazycolin
March 8th, 2013, 17:30
Well, I have to say thanks... when we start getting asked in new threads to make planes, we know we're doing good stuff. So, Thanks!

However, we now have lots of planes on our plate right now so adding a new one (however nice) is just not on for this year.

We WILL be doing a T-33 but no comments on when it will be out... nor do we expect to show or even speak about this one for at least 6 months.

Thanks again,

Colin

peter12213
March 8th, 2013, 17:37
Great to hear from you Kolin, it's purely Hero worship so all I can say is T-33 is poo, WAMpire please for all of us, GHOST engine in a Vampire and you say nooo??? hhahahaha :salute::jump::jump::jump::jump:

ColoKent
March 8th, 2013, 17:53
...and what they have in the queue is like being a kid at Disneyland trying to figure out which ride to jump on next!

Kent

mgchrist5
March 8th, 2013, 18:15
....Igor's Vamp is still a work of art-- the screens of the VC were gorgeous...and although the SD forum kind of went dead towards the end, Igor was always responsive to e-mail-- what a talented developer struck down in his prime.

Pardon my OT comments, but I had no idea that Igor had passed away last year. And I was wondering why his products recently disappeared from Simmarket.... I'm shocked and saddened. I conversed with him via email a few times over the years, and he always came across as a helpful and geniunely friendly chap. His Yak-40 was an absolute masterpiece; one that, like Igor, is now sadly irreplaceable.

Back on topic - I'd pretty much buy any classic jet made by Milviz. The Vampire is no exception.

peter12213
March 8th, 2013, 18:29
Pardon my OT comments, but I had no idea that Igor had passed away last year. And I was wondering why his products recently disappeared from Simmarket.... I'm shocked and saddened. I conversed with him via email a few times over the years, and he always came across as a helpful and geniunely friendly chap. His Yak-40 was an absolute masterpiece; one that, like Igor, is now sadly irreplaceable.

Back on topic - I'd pretty much buy any classic jet made by Milviz. The Vampire is no exception.

Ahh man **** really, I had no Idea seriously, RIP and that model was unreal, this thread was ofcourse me at the pub with the lads talking about how MILVIZ just happen to be the Dev of coice for a lot of us collectors/Nutters atm!

Really Had no Idea, RIP god Bless clearly a guy what was taken before his time if this is the case!

Ferry_vO
March 9th, 2013, 01:54
Well I'm quite happy with Rob Richardson's collection of freeware venoms and vampires!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/Ferror/Flightsim/Vampire1.jpg

Really no need for a payware version right now IMHO... :engel016: