PDA

View Full Version : FSX | Carenado Formation @ ORBX Pacific Fjord

JerdooFlightX
March 3rd, 2013, 03:02
http://youtu.be/dzFRoqkdfKA

Firekitten
March 3rd, 2013, 03:16
I'm genuinely surprised you had more than 1 fps on that :P Nice video. :)

Scratch
March 3rd, 2013, 11:32
I really enjoyed that vid. What a super way for a developer to advertise their products. I would like to see this video style, 'the flying showroom floor' used by others to showcase their stuff.:applause:

jpmouse
March 3rd, 2013, 12:14
Nice! Really nice. Thanks:applause:

Naismith
March 3rd, 2013, 12:36
It's like some weird invasion force of millionaires. I half expected a defensive force of decrepit Piper Cubs to intercept. :icon_lol:

clmooring
March 3rd, 2013, 12:53
i loved it! I just wish it had the commander.... one of my favorites

spotlope
March 3rd, 2013, 13:16
That's some mighty fancy camera work, Jeroen! Whatever you're using to move your camera viewpoint, it's extremely smooth. Great vid.

HighGround22
March 3rd, 2013, 14:30
That was downright serene, Jeroen! Very enjoyable.

JerdooFlightX
March 4th, 2013, 01:37
I'm genuinely surprised you had more than 1 fps on that :P Nice video. :)

Well FsRecorder sure helps out when doing something like this ... If I would use my normal way of recording it would lag a bit :) thanks!

JerdooFlightX
March 4th, 2013, 01:39
I really enjoyed that vid. What a super way for a developer to advertise their products. I would like to see this video style, 'the flying showroom floor' used by others to showcase their stuff.:applause:
Glad you liked it Scratch ... I've done this before but I thought it was about the time to do it again :)

JerdooFlightX
March 4th, 2013, 01:51
Nice! Really nice. Thanks:applause:

Thanks a lot jp

JerdooFlightX
March 4th, 2013, 01:53
It's like some weird invasion force of millionaires. I half expected a defensive force of decrepit Piper Cubs to intercept. :icon_lol:

lol ... I think they wouldn't be able to keep up :)

JerdooFlightX
March 4th, 2013, 01:54
That's some mighty fancy camera work, Jeroen! Whatever you're using to move your camera viewpoint, it's extremely smooth. Great vid.

Much appreciated Bill ... most of the times I just use my mouse and my still steady hand :) thanks again!

JerdooFlightX
March 4th, 2013, 01:55
That was downright serene, Jeroen! Very enjoyable.

Thanks a lot Jon ... glad you enjoyed!