PDA

View Full Version : Robind DR400 by LHC; Update

Lionheart
February 28th, 2013, 19:14
Hey all,

For those of you that purchased the Robin DR400 that came out a couple of months ago by Lionheart Creations, I am releasing an update. It should be network wide (all Vendors) by tomorrow evening. This will make it Build 2.0.

Wayne Tudor has recreated new airfiles for the Robin that make it behave even more like the original;
* Better roll behavior based on the wing design which causes the aircraft to return to neutral
* Better ground effect for landings and take-offs
* Better flaps performance
* Less power needed during taxiing around on the ground
* Slightly higher top end speed at full throttle.
* I have also added the two ladies for two female pilot options.
* And lastly, a tachometer tune

I have an update kit which updates the package to 2.0, located here;
https://lionheart.egnyte.com/h-s/20130228/8267c9358cbe4808

The Robin webpage at LHC is here;
www.lionheartcreations.com/Robin (http://www.lionheartcreations.com/Robin)

And...................... (confidential information) We are going to have it on sale at most all Vendors, 30% off for the weekend. I believe JustFlight will have it at 40% off, and for several days more.

So, if you have craved to fly the Robin DR400, we'll be holding a sale on it. You might shop around though. The Aerosoft Robin is also another good selection.

82130 82139

Bill
LHC

Sundog
February 28th, 2013, 19:51
Thanks! :)

Dimus
March 1st, 2013, 11:39
Looking forward to getting back home next week and trying the update. The Robin remains one of my favourites.

PS. I can not help commenting on your integrity as a professional Bill. Way to go and an example to all developers.

Lionheart
March 1st, 2013, 11:44
Looking forward to getting back home next week and trying the update. The Robin remains one of my favourites.

PS. I can not help commenting on your integrity as a professional Bill. Way to go and an example to all developers.

Thanks Dimus, but I wish I was much better. I wish my planes could do more things, like the ability to call in and check for updates. People could click a button that said 'update now' and it would be done, then carry on flying. And more...

Firekitten
March 1st, 2013, 13:11
Thanks for the update Bill:)

And I must thank you again publicly for the female pilot option....

for those that didn't know, I pm'd him asking if like some of his older aircraft... this had the option of a lady pilot (for those of us with boobies), he said it didn't but he'd look into it... Imagine my surprise when he released an update? Above and beyond the customer service many payware companies offer... couple that with great airplanes and he's gained a customer for life.

spotlope
March 1st, 2013, 14:25
How many other developers would politely remind you that they have competition? Bill's a class act, and as soon as I get to fly his Pacer collection for a bit, I'm going to get this Robin, too.

Dimus
March 1st, 2013, 16:50
How many other developers would politely remind you that they have competition? Bill's a class act, and as soon as I get to fly his Pacer collection for a bit, I'm going to get this Robin, too.

That is exactly what I meant! Plus the sterling service Firekitten mentions.

papab
March 2nd, 2013, 03:40
Thanks Bill for another outstanding aircraft!
Rick

Bomber_12th
March 2nd, 2013, 11:47
Bill, your work looks as superb as ever! When I first glanced at that cockpit shot of the Robin, the panel might as well have been a photo. When I get some time to be out of 'developer mode', I'll have to pickup the DR400, and do some FSX trips around Europe.

Lionheart
March 4th, 2013, 06:55
Many thanks for the kind remarks, gang.

:salute:

Lionheart
March 4th, 2013, 06:59
Well, its the end of the sale. We have alot of new Robin owners. I would like to ask you new owners to read through your manuals before taking the planes up.

Canopy: Note that this isnt your normal canopy system. It will not animate with Canopy commands. Grag it with the mouse and drag it open. This was done so that you can taxi about on the ground with the taxi cracked open like you see most Robin pilots doing. Just remember to close and lock it before take-offs and when de-planing.

I hope you enjoy it. They are amazing planes. You might go through the YouTube library and check out all the Robin videos there. Some great stuff.

Happy flying,

Bill
LHC