PDA

View Full Version : Almost Done!!!!

gera
January 7th, 2009, 18:09
Hi Guys..... Am almost done with my homemade cabin and thought I might show you how its coming along...

Navy Chief
January 7th, 2009, 18:14
Very, very nice indeed!!!!

NC

Marlin
January 7th, 2009, 18:55
Wow, very very cool!!!:Banane21:

Good job

MCDesigns
January 7th, 2009, 19:13
Wow, I'm coming over so i can play to!! :typing:

SirBenn21
January 8th, 2009, 03:01
Hi Guys..... Am almost done with my homemade cabin and thought I might show you how its coming along...

Gera

Just a question. Do you need the "Tripple Head go" to run to monitors or do you just need a display card with two DMI outputs?

Thanks

Bennie

gera
January 8th, 2009, 04:54
Gera

Just a question. Do you need the "Tripple Head go" to run to monitors or do you just need a display card with two DMI outputs?

Thanks

Bennie

Just plug the two monitors to your video card and tell your video card control program to take your monitors and make an extended view....thatīs it.:gossip:

Reddog
January 8th, 2009, 05:28
My set up is slightly different. Two monitors, 18" and a 15" both off the v card as a dual setup. !8" for the sim and the 15" for all the popups.

Warrant
January 8th, 2009, 05:54
Very nice setup! :wavey:

I have 3 x 22" monitor hooked up to the triplehead digital, connected to 2 x 8800GT cards in SLI config. The outter monitors are situated in a 30 degree angle towards the middle monitor, giving a sort of "in the middle of the cockpit" experience. TracIR is the finishing touch to the set.

gera
January 8th, 2009, 11:53
Glad you guys liked the "budget setup"....The top, sides and front green panel are 3/4" foam board covered with colored cardboard.....all for $ 12.89....very easy to place when you want it and just as easy to take off....I will "insert" the metal control panels in the green background,-- am just waiting for the "radio" set up and ...Finish!!!:wave:

......just a note: Its is really different with the enclosure, you really feel you are "inside" the plane. I did some acrobatics the other night and for the first time got somewhat dizzy!!!!!!....NOpe!!! I dinīt have a single pint in me!!!!:friday: