PDA

View Full Version : New Starliner Repaint - Sort-of...

Tom Clayton
February 25th, 2013, 18:06
With permission from Manfred and Tim, I've combined the exterior textures from the V1.1 Starliner N1649 Prototype with the rest of the textures from the new V4.0 release and built an easy to install package. This will allow you to use the older paint with the latest model, which still has the hidden "Easter Egg" feature that makes the developmental pitot visible on the right wing whenever the registration is set to N1649. The package includes a new texture folder to be dropped into the Lufthansa package, along with a readme that includes a new [fltsim.xx] section to be pasted in to the aircraft.cfg file.

Link to download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?linkid=15452&catid=7

Maarten -
February 25th, 2013, 21:55
That is brilliant, Tom! Thank you very much!:salute::salute:

Cheers,
Maarten

magoo
February 25th, 2013, 23:22
Downloaded, loaded up, and off for an hour's flight. She looks real good in the sim. Excellent piece of work, Tom, thank you for sharing!!

Tom Clayton
February 26th, 2013, 07:12
I wouldn't call it "work," but thanks anyway. All I did was piece together work from others, then get their permission to upload it as a single package. I'm just glad that the model still has the XML "Easter Egg" after all these iterations!