PDA

View Full Version : FSX HMS Ocean and Korean war TG Launched

lazarus
February 25th, 2013, 00:25

Some folks here may have noticed I have a thing for naval ops, and have been making a career out of rescuing and rehabilitating older ship models, and ;when I have no other choice, modeling new ones, though its not my forte-getting there though.
So. CG shipyards make some #*$%*%@ gorgeous ships. I was mooning at them again this afternoon, and thought, well, lets look at hex editor again. Well &!@# me! It worked. No cables, so I'll use her as a commando carrier. Was not happy at that, so I started messing about a bit more.
I am still trying to get my jaw bone off the floor.
It worked. CG's HMS Ocean 1950, acceleration enabled-working cables and cats.
No animations, so you'll just have to put up with taxing through the barracade.
Known issues. The model blinks in and out a bit - a LOD thing? I'm hoping for some input from the design gurus, perhaps we can beat this too. I mean, putting cables and cats into a model with out source code is impossible too, right? Not any more.
You will also need the Pepper/Obio Dragonfly-see the retro carrier repaint pack for the late war Victorious.
HMS Belfast and HMS C class Destroyer included.
Beta testers away!

81840[/ATTACH
][ATTACH=CONFIG]81841

Collin
February 25th, 2013, 03:59
Thank you for asking permission first.

lazarus
February 25th, 2013, 04:54
Please forgive me. I had sent out a flurry of emails last night, looking a few minutes ago, all the simvee adresses are T/U, only one reported delivered. Beta gone.
Again, 10,000 pardons. I was so completely fluxxomed that it worked, I was certain it was just a fluke on my end. I also had no idea you were a regular here- good news. Tracking people down is often a fruitless endevour.
Provided;then, I have not annoyed the &!$$ out of you, may I continue with introducing your ships into FSX. There are a whole lot of fish heads and crabfats dying to bounce off a Light Fleet...

Collin
February 25th, 2013, 07:12
I have explained the protocols in a return PM.

I am glad to see that someone has manged it so far.

FYI

The barrier you see was a crash barrier set up for cfs2 but the game engine didn't recognise the instructions for use. If your aircraft approached with sufficient damage then this would spring up.

You might find that by tweeking the cfg or making a new one other stuff will work.

All carriers I have made are equipped with nav and landing lights they come on automatically.

Ships have the same nav lights.

HMS cruisers have an extra light on their mainmast, this is historically correct as this was the turning point for landing Corsairs to line up with the carrier.

If you need any further help lemme know.

no word from this lot either
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?37929-CG-CFS2-Ships-in-FS9

Collin:ernae:

fallenphoenix1986
February 25th, 2013, 08:58
A tad early for my usual tastes, still the more flat tops the better :cool:
Prettty sure I got sea sick on this one in CFS2 trying to play te Ocean Fury Fox4 campaign lol

Craig

lazarus
February 25th, 2013, 09:28
Thanks Collin. Nothing like dead email links to muddify the fuzzification. I'll still have to sort something out then for the beta files. I was able to reproduce whatever in the heck I did. Golly ,its not a fluke. I am suprised at what MDLX can do if you ask it the right way. Would some of you bozo's:173go1: who DL'd the test files report back in on results please. That would be a great help. I was getting a mildly annoying blink as I closed in on the ship. Is it my box, or something else.

CrisGer
February 25th, 2013, 10:18
Glad to see Lazarus that you connected with Colin, his ships are some of the best for any sim hope you can get it to work in FSX that is promising. Be sure to post over at FS shipyards if you do and have his full approval. We can always use more ships. Secured the right way of course. :)

good luck with it all. the blinking may indeed be a LOD issue... have to try to see if you left the beta up for testing.

Collin
February 25th, 2013, 10:45
The Ocean and her sisters were the first carriers I made and there have been various models including one with a chopper guard flying beside it, they are a good 8 years old and I expect that is reflected in the lod.
Now try an Essex class.

Hi Cris:icon_lol:

lazarus
February 25th, 2013, 20:41
The Ocean and her sisters were the first carriers I made and there have been various models including one with a chopper guard flying beside it, they are a good 8 years old and I expect that is reflected in the lod.
Now try an Essex class.

Hi Cris:icon_lol:

Oh, I will! Believe it or not, the conversion takes about 15 minutes chock to chock! I am sending you the beta Ocean files to host. I'm getting the impression the athe LOD shift is endemic to the model and insoluble. However; I can live with it. Time will decide. And I've sent the Beta file to your email. If gmail does not fart, I hope it will be linked back for the mob here to trial.
Cheers! And , thanks again!

lazarus
February 27th, 2013, 02:11

An update. I've sorted out the LOD thing, the model is now stable right out to the maximum draw distance. You can just see Her on the horrizon in shot 2 from the deck af a trailing LST 9Nm astern. I'll be going back through Her now and fixing lights, bow and stern wakes, steam flower, tiddlying up textures, documentation and what not to send over to the Lads at CG's shipyard.
Last shot. HMS Furious, Acceleration enabled, effects installed. Soon
:salute:

peter12213
February 27th, 2013, 09:07
Fantastic work, really enjoying seeing so much of the RN's an other Navies ships coming back to life in FSX!

delta_lima
February 27th, 2013, 14:51
Yes, bring it on!

Ocean looks delightful.

DL

lazarus
February 27th, 2013, 19:44

'Nother update...
Running lights, are in, light map defined for the flight deck(still have to paint the map, unless one of the Photoshop mavens wants to paint up spotlight splashes, it'll be deck lights on black/black alpha), bow, stern, steam flower, boat background sounds and Tannoy-I must find a comonwealth tannoy sound clip and make a new one for that-
Recompiled, added a few KB to the file- no noticible FPS drop in sim. Pulled on the pixel pushing thong and goggles and womped up a little notion of a clever mates. A wee bit of deck clutter- a pair of Seafuries, some deck and air crew, positioned as a separate model with a coincident zero and reletive positions, set in formation with the ship- some thing more than a few hecklers derided of no value- haw. It allow any number of deck vignettes, selectable in game from AICarriers, on any ship model, with no manipulation of the carriers source code. I see I need to adjust positions a bit, and clean up my quickie textures, but not bad. A remarkable tool AICarriers. Damn shame Lamont Clark would not resurface, he is a damn clever man, and I'd like to thank him again.
FPS drop negligable- the Seafuries are all mapped, so any navy can be represented. Sweet, huh? Getting close. Texture clean up next.

Sindhu
March 17th, 2013, 11:59

Some folks here may have noticed I have a thing for naval ops, and have been making a career out of rescuing and rehabilitating older ship models, and ;when I have no other choice, modeling new ones, though its not my forte-getting there though.
So. CG shipyards make some #*$%*%@ gorgeous ships. I was mooning at them again this afternoon, and thought, well, lets look at hex editor again. Well &!@# me! It worked. No cables, so I'll use her as a commando carrier. Was not happy at that, so I started messing about a bit more.
I am still trying to get my jaw bone off the floor.
It worked. CG's HMS Ocean 1950, acceleration enabled-working cables and cats.
No animations, so you'll just have to put up with taxing through the barracade.
Known issues. The model blinks in and out a bit - a LOD thing? I'm hoping for some input from the design gurus, perhaps we can beat this too. I mean, putting cables and cats into a model with out source code is impossible too, right? Not any more.
You will also need the Pepper/Obio Dragonfly-see the retro carrier repaint pack for the late war Victorious.
HMS Belfast and HMS C class Destroyer included.
Beta testers away!

81840[/ATTACH
][ATTACH=CONFIG]81841

Great job of yours, sir. HMS Ocean is a Colossus class carriers, can you repaint her to be some other ships in this class? like Minas Gerais , De Mayo and HMAS Melbourne.

Regards

Sindhu

Collin
March 19th, 2013, 07:13
FSX download is now available, its within the Colossus group in red lettering:-

http://simviation.com/lair/cfs2shipyard.htm

Blame Lazarus if it don't work.:isadizzy:

Sindhu
March 19th, 2013, 08:35
FSX download is now available, its within the Colossus group in red lettering:-

http://simviation.com/lair/cfs2shipyard.htm

Blame Lazarus if it don't work.:isadizzy:

Thank you, sir, Mr.Gendinning:jump:

DaveQ
March 20th, 2013, 02:55
Thanks for this Collin and Lazarus!! The most detailed ships in my freeware collection, absolutely brilliant! Can we have some more please??:icon_lol:

As you may know Warbirdsim has released a fictional navalised Mustang and I just love 'what-if' repaints. Sooo..

A Sea Mustang of 800 Sqn recovering to HMS Ocean during the Korean War. 800 Sqdn actually flew Seafire FR.47s from HMS Triumph and the paint is based largely on that. All I gotta do though is replace the O with a P! And I have Royal Australian Navy Sea Mustangs in the paintshop (change the O to a K for HMAS Sydney) and can easy do a Canadian one as well (though without the Korean War stripes) for HMCS Magnificent.

Will get this repaint finished this week hopefully

DaveQ

PS - any chance of a blank deck texture?? Cheers!

Sindhu
March 20th, 2013, 04:49
Yes, repaint the ships would be nice. I request HMAS Melbourne for our S-2F3 Tracker by Eagle Rotorcraft Simulations :wavey:

Thank you,sir .

dhasdell
March 20th, 2013, 06:17
It looks great, but I am getting a fatal error as soon as I try to set up the group ahead of me. I've tried in the conf.d folder, and also with just the carrier and one destroyer as a new formation in the aicarriers.cfg file, but happens every time. An existing formation does still work, though. Any ideas, please?

DaveQ
March 20th, 2013, 06:38
It looks great, but I am getting a fatal error as soon as I try to set up the group ahead of me. I've tried in the conf.d folder, and also with just the carrier and one destroyer as a new formation in the aicarriers.cfg file, but happens every time. An existing formation does still work, though. Any ideas, please?

If you check the Model folder in 'HMS_Ocean_1950_FSX' you'll find that the model.cfg file calls for the wrong .mdl file. Replace it with this:-

[models]
normal=HMS_Ocean_1950_FSX

That works for me.

One thing though. When I land on the carrier when it's moving, the aircraft stays still but the carrier keeps going, in other words the aircraft does not travel with the carrier. If you apply the brake/parking brake it will then go with the carrier. Actually quite useful when trying to engage the catapult and overshoot....:icon_lol:

Now back to the Sea Mustangs...!

DaveQ

Collin
March 20th, 2013, 06:38
Why repaints? They are the right colours down to the rgb of the actual paint chips I possess.:ques:

Mustang....oh lord you would have been far better off with a navalised MB5.:icon29:

There is a HMAS Sydney version but this is a slightly different model as it was a Majestic class, dunno if Lazarus is gonna try to convert that.:icon_lol:

Sorry about the errors, but as I have nowt to do with FSX I can't help you.:kilroy:

regards Collin:ernae:

dhasdell
March 20th, 2013, 09:55
Thank you, that did the trick, though in my case the mdl was FSXA, so I renamed that so that they match. I've only just bought the A2A Corsair for Victorious - now it looks like I'll have to get the Sea Fury too.

DaveQ
March 20th, 2013, 11:50
Thank you, that did the trick, though in my case the mdl was FSXA, so I renamed that so that they match. I've only just bought the A2A Corsair for Victorious - now it looks like I'll have to get the Sea Fury too.

I thoroughly recommend it - it's a real blast, especially with the sound pack by Nigel Richards!! Sorry, can't locate the source.

DaveQ

crashaz
March 20th, 2013, 19:23
Nice work!!
:applause:

lazarus
March 21st, 2013, 15:14
Whew!. Glad it works- more or less. Sorry bout the cfg glitch- I was making a buch of changes on the fly in a hurry at CG's behest, did not get to try any in sim, crossed fingers and spun the prayer wheel. More on the way, other bits and bobs, Furious and Glory45 ready to go, and I'll correct Oceans package when I get back to civilization.
Likeing the screens! Got an idea about adding an angle deck- though we are stuck with driving through the barrier- you'll just have to 'close your eyes and think of England' .
My thanks again to the lads at CG's shipyard for allowing this project to go forward. I still cannot believe these are CFS2 models!

Sindhu
March 21st, 2013, 20:35
Whew!. Glad it works- more or less. Sorry bout the cfg glitch- I was making a buch of changes on the fly in a hurry at CG's behest, did not get to try any in sim, crossed fingers and spun the prayer wheel. More on the way, other bits and bobs, Furious and Glory45 ready to go, and I'll correct Oceans package when I get back to civilization.
Likeing the screens! Got an idea about adding an angle deck- though we are stuck with driving through the barrier- you'll just have to 'close your eyes and think of England' .
My thanks again to the lads at CG's shipyard for allowing this project to go forward. I still cannot believe these are CFS2 models!

An angle deck version would be perfect, sir, Mr. Lazarus :applause:

dhasdell
March 22nd, 2013, 08:22
If there's an angled deck, there's no need for a barrier, up or down. Problem solved. Then how about Hermes in her fleet carrier days with angled deck and no ski-jump? Oh - but then I'd have to buy the Sea Vixen too.

Meanwhile we have Ocean. Thank you.

delta_lima
March 22nd, 2013, 09:22
If there's an angled deck, there's no need for a barrier, up or down. Problem solved. Then how about Hermes in her fleet carrier days with angled deck and no ski-jump? Oh - but then I'd have to buy the Sea Vixen too.

Meanwhile we have Ocean. Thank you.

Thanks so much Laz,

I got hit with some family illness last two weeks - so sorry I hadn't gotten back to you. The boat looks just great.

Does this latest release have a working cat? On my beta, "Shift+I" triggered the cat - but immediately turned it off. No biggie with the Flying Stations' Sea Fury, as the RATOG gives you the swift boot in the rear to get you going - but for the Firefly, the proper cat would be needed. Hope that got sorted in the latest version.

DSH, speaking of Fireflies - it looks like you've got Scrubs' Firefly on the deck. Have you tried Fnerg's Firefly? It ports wonderfully to FSX ... I'd be surprised if someone as plugged into naval FS affairs didn't know, but just in case ...

And the Sea Vixen - yes - I heartily endorse it. It's a portover, but it's still superb. Only shorcoming that I can't fix is the AoA working only in the 2D, not the VC. The stock repaints aren't great - but I've found a weathered set that is really nice - and fly those happily. Here's a couple of shots from a thread on the Vixen ...

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t116/reef75/pre-6.jpg

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t116/reef75/pre-5.jpg

Anyway, great looking Ocean - hope to have a few minutes to fly off her tonight, esp if the cat got sorted. And yes, echoing DH's comments, a pre-refit Hermes would be delightful. Together with the 50s Vic that Flying Stations is hopefully still working on - the RN FAA 1950-1970 Cold-War historical fleets will be roughly as complete as the French Aeronavale's fleets for the same period.

Best regards,

DL

dhasdell
March 22nd, 2013, 09:45
Yes, DL, that is the Scrubs Firefly, and I must admit that I haven't tried a catapult launch yet, so I don't know the answer to that. I haven't found one by Fnerg.

I'm not sure whether it is the cockpit or the colour scheme, but for some reason the Sea Vixen always looks as if it's flying sideways.

delta_lima
March 22nd, 2013, 11:05
Well, the pilot's cockpit was indeed offset to port, giving a favourable tradeoff for the Radar Officer placement/Pilot visibility, thought the Radar Officer visibility definitely was the losing factor in the design! :)

I hope the Ocean cat is sorted - have not flown the Firefly in a few weeks - looking forward to putting the kids to bed tonight and having a hop!

For those wondering about the Firefly I to which refer, it was developed for FS2004 by an SOH'er "Fnerg". Doug took a good few years to develop it - his first modelling project - a clear labour of love - and did magnificently. This makes the perfect companion to the HMS Ocean ... http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?60956-Firefly-port-over

Enjoy!

DL

CrisGer
March 22nd, 2013, 16:21
Wow, i took a short nap and look what happened! Fantastic work lads. And thanks so much for your generous sharing of a lovely ship Colin. It is great to see FSX getting better naval assets for the historic eras, we have had some excellent additions for WWII and now we have Korea starting.

thanks so much Lazarus, time to promote you to Fleet Admiral for your efforts. Their Lordships of the Admiralty have the pleasure to inform you that you are hereby requested and commanded to take command of any and all naval units afloat or ashore that you may desire for the good of King, God and Country. Fair weather and calm seas and thanks so much!.

:medals::guinness::icon29:

delta_lima
March 22nd, 2013, 21:28
Hello,

Downloaded the latest beta from Collin's site - still have that issue with the cat. The cat get's "triggered", but immediately turns off/won't launch.

Any ideas?

thanks,

DL

dhasdell
March 22nd, 2013, 22:28
DL - Is this the Firefly title? Fairey_Firefly_AS5_and_AS6_for_FS_2004.zip

delta_lima
March 23rd, 2013, 09:01
Yes, that's the one. Note, for FSX, there was a few tweak files - FDE, prop fix, etc. done by Napamule and Roger respectively, if I recall.

You'll want to read through the portover thread I linked - there were a few tweaks that are needed for it to work fine. Shouldn't take more than 30 min to get it all sorted.

Regards,

DL

PS - does your Ocean's cat work fine???

dhasdell
March 23rd, 2013, 09:53
I'll see about the Firefly after Easter. Thanks for that.

No - I just tried with a Swordfish and the catapult arms but doesn't launch.

delta_lima
March 23rd, 2013, 10:22
Thanks - glad I'm not the only one.

Laz says in the readme there is launch and wires. The latter work fine - maybe he can pipe in and see if he's got a trick to getting the cat to work.

Ps - in the case the Swordfish, they were never catapulted - with such slow take off speeds, they just take off with a few dozen feet of deck space and a good headwind. I remember flying the Flying Stations Swordfish a year or two back, at one point, having a strong headwind on final approach, that the boat was slowly pulling away from me (the combination of its' fwd speed and the head wind were more than my fwd speed)!!

Anyway - thanks for trying - would be nice to get the cat sorted - this boat is lovely!

DL

SkippyBing
March 23rd, 2013, 13:19
Thanks - glad I'm not the only one.

Laz says in the readme there is launch and wires. The latter work fine - maybe he can pipe in and see if he's got a trick to getting the cat to work.

Ps - in the case the Swordfish, they were never catapulted - with such slow take off speeds, they just take off with a few dozen feet of deck space and a good headwind. I remember flying the Flying Stations Swordfish a year or two back, at one point, having a strong headwind on final approach, that the boat was slowly pulling away from me (the combination of its' fwd speed and the head wind were more than my fwd speed)!!

Anyway - thanks for trying - would be nice to get the cat sorted - this boat is lovely!

DL

Technically the Stringbag could be catapulted, although this was mainly used when operating on floats from cruisers etc.

There's a picture in the 'From the Cockpit' book of one being loaded onto the shore based catapult trainer for practice and I'm sure I've got some of it doing it from a carrier somewhere. Initially the RN's accelerators* involved a rig that raised the tail up for launch. At some point it was realised this was a stupid idea but I don't know if the rig was retained onboard for aircraft that used the earlier method.

I did mange to land the 'Fish on the Victorious in a tailwind without using the tailhook once, to be honest it was the only way I was going to catch the thing...

*The accelerator was a hydraulic device as opposed to the steam catapult.

lazarus
March 23rd, 2013, 14:23

Here is one of the wacky curve balls FSX tosses you. CFG file error. My bad. Catapult- When I edited the attached effects, I used the same beta model I've been working from all the way along, and changed the attached effects for bow and stern wake. None of the catapult positions or name changed, scale did not get nudged- I keep a record of the numbers for all that stuff on note pad in case I get lost!- but the cat quit cold- A/C sits hopping on the deck. Huh. Moved the cat attach points up .20, every thing works fine. Dunno why, it just is. Had the original Ocean, and Glory, and the Beta steaming side by side, tried them all one after another in sim, and the beta had quit, while the other pair were fine- all using exactly the same attach point co-ordinates, and the Oceans the same model but for wake effects. The download from CG's shipyard is required. Make no changes to AICarriers config file, or sim config, just replace the model folder in the ship folder.
Anyway- replace the previous version's model file entirely with the updated file. Ensure it functions. If satisfactory, I shall roll up the final version to forward to Collin.

delta_lima
March 23rd, 2013, 16:16

Ensure it functions. If satisfactory, I shall roll up the final version to forward to Collin.

Ready, Aye Ready!

Works like a charm - great boat Collin, Laz, et al.

Best regards,

DL

Collin
March 24th, 2013, 00:16
In FSX do you have to have arrestor wires, and if so how are they placed.

My thought is that the barrier could be triggered by the pilot on approach and linked to the cables.

regards Collin:ernae:

expat
March 24th, 2013, 00:47
Made four trap attempts with Piglet's Skyraider. The first three I nosed over and crashed (not present when landing on e.g. Javier's Nimitz). On the fourth successful landing, I taxied toward the cat but the crash barrier caused a building crash and ended the flight. Am I the only one doing carrier ops with crash detection on?!

lazarus
March 24th, 2013, 12:02
Allright, glad thats working now.
The crash barrier. For whatever reason, there seems to be no animation with the barricade, and there it is. IF the model could go back into FSDS format, an animation could be assigned. I think that the model editor can generate a FSC format file, though I have not done so as I really strongly dislike the counter-intuitive way FSDS does things-it is, like so many graphics programs, a cast-iron pig to get a grip on; and I just shudder every time I fire it up. Alterations of that sort may be beyond the scope of what we are allowed to do with this anyway. The FSX mods at this point have been adding attach points and a light map callout, and erasing the scasm code segments from the model file, with out actually changing the 'phyisical' model. I know that Victorious has a barricade tagged to a gauge to run the barricade, so such is possible, but beyond where I'm at at this point. However, 8 months ago I could not have made and exported a box!
Expat, I never turn on crash detection. I think the earliest bit of advise I implemented was at the behest of a Piglet readme; 'I fly with crash detection OFF. I know when I'v crashed...' seemed like good advise. It has been more trouble than it is worth, I know well ahead of time that I am about to $?#% the pooch, and never cared for the wait while the session reloaded. Most of the carrier addons readme remark on turning off CD. With CD off, the sim ignores the barricade.
Hope that helps.

delta_lima
March 24th, 2013, 15:43
Made four trap attempts with Piglet's Skyraider. The first three I nosed over and crashed (not present when landing on e.g. Javier's Nimitz). On the fourth successful landing, I taxied toward the cat but the crash barrier caused a building crash and ended the flight. Am I the only one doing carrier ops with crash detection on?!

I fly crash detection off. Why? Only because I have a slow pc - my reload time is approx 80sec. If, on average, I used to "crash" -usually bumping into a hangar or an aircraft carrier superstructure on average once per flight, on average 4-5 flights a week, that's at least 3 hours a year of wasted time ... I'll never get back! :icon_lol:

Yeah, it would be nice of the barrier came down - Flying Stations did a great job of this with the later-war Vic, with a gauge whereupon retracting your tailhook, the barriers would come down. Is its presence on the Ocean diminishing my quality of FS life in a tangible way? Not even close. But that's just me ... :wiggle:

DL

expat
March 25th, 2013, 02:01
Well I guess I am a glutton for punishment then when it comes to carrier ops! I think I will just "slew" through the barrier on the way to the cat - I often resort to slew mode anyway to precisely line up the aircraft up on other cv's.

Very nice carrier and also admire the Belfast which sits nearby where I work in London.

delta_lima
March 25th, 2013, 08:42
Ex,

I could definitely see why the taxiing into the barrier-crash would be a problem for you. For what it's worth, I also slew on carriers - sometimes for cat positioning, and always for the "backward" parking/positioning movements.

Best,

DL

DaveQ
March 25th, 2013, 12:15
Just to add my tuppence worth, I've just managed to land the WBS Mustang on the old model (stationary), taxy through the barrier, arm the cat and launch with no issues (except of course it was the *****th attempt!!:redface:) With the new model I was OK when the carrier was moving but the holdback bar wouldn't lock and the barrier caused a crash - I have crash detection on. Still great fun and cats and traps are the best whatever you fly!!

DaveQ

PS the Mustang naval paints are up here and Flightsim.com, and Lazarus, is there any chance you might be pursuaded to work your magic on CG's HMAS Sydney?? It's a Majestic class and slightly different from Ocean and would stand in nicely for HMCS Bonaventure too!! 1000 thanks!

Sindhu
May 24th, 2013, 23:46
Dear Mr.lazarus

If you're going to have the angle deck version, I've found this.
http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,8477.72.html

Essex
July 16th, 2013, 11:13
The barrier can now be deleted! (upper and lower model parts)

http://www.scenerydesign.org/category/development-release/

new-development-release-build-443

"* Added “Remove” button to hierarchy viewer so that the selected node can be removed from the object."

Thanks Colin, Lazarus and Arno

lazarus
July 19th, 2013, 18:15
I saw that, Arno's added a whole damn hardware store to the prog. Have to see what it will do. Thanks for the HU!

edit. Works like a charm! Brilliant! I suppose I should get the finals off to the library now that that little niggle is dealt with.