PDA

View Full Version : AI Aircraft Editor new release

gsnde
February 23rd, 2013, 10:43
AI Aircraft Editor (AIAE) is a program for both aircraft developers and for people who like to add aircraft into their FS setup. It allows easy modification of the [fltsim.x] sections. You can check that the [fltsim.x] sequence is correct and re-number the sections in case it is not. AIAE allows to change the wingspan size for FS9 aircraft (in the model file) and for FSX aircraft (in the aircraft.cfg).

A newly added feature ov Version 2.0.8 is the detailed validation that you can run on a selected aircraft or all aircraft below a given root folder. The validations checks for missing and unused textures, models and air files, duplicate titles etc. The report is fully configurable and very fast. AIAE comes with a detailed manual.

You can find the current release at The Owls Nest, FlightSim and AVSim.

Jagdflieger
February 23rd, 2013, 10:45
Just got it over at flightsim.com. Thanks.

gsnde
March 10th, 2013, 14:13
Hello,

Today I have release version 2.1.18 of the AI Aircraft Editor on AVSim, FlightSim and at The Owls Nest.

Newly added is an FS9/FSX viewer component. You can display the currently selected model and texture in a separate window. My cordial thanks goes to Arno Gerretsen from scenerydesign.org, who changed the MCX components in a way that this could work and who helped me patiently to get this done. Thank you, Arno :)

Another new addition is the Internet Live Update Function plus several small enhancements and corrections.

My thanks again to the guys at MAIW and AIG for their great beta testing and support.

http://www.interkultur.de/gossmann/FSD/AIAE-2.1.18.jpg