PDA

View Full Version : HUD for Piglet's Bronco

DaveKDEN
January 7th, 2009, 12:55
Is it possible to display the Acceleration F-18 HUD in the VC in Piglet's OV-10? I've tried adding it to the panel.cfg file vc section w/o any luck so far.

johndetrick
January 7th, 2009, 14:46
I Don't know why you want a HUD on the OV-10. The real aircraft didn't have one. Just a very basic gunsight.

DaveKDEN
January 7th, 2009, 16:05
I Don't know why you want a HUD on the OV-10. The real aircraft didn't have one. Just a very basic gunsight.

I guess I'd answer that by replying - why not. The gunsight is perfectly positioned for one, and it'd sure help with flying from the vc. :jump:

Piglet
January 7th, 2009, 19:31
The model of the VC would have to be altered to include a poly for the HUD. Something that cannot be done at this time.

DaveKDEN
January 7th, 2009, 19:47
The model of the VC would have to be altered to include a poly for the HUD. Something that cannot be done at this time.

Alrighty. Thanks for the answer tim.

jonnyramjet
May 20th, 2010, 07:06
The model of the VC would have to be altered to include a poly for the HUD. Something that cannot be done at this time. I have created a realistic vc hud for the Bronco if interested let me know, I can upload it :salute:

peter12213
May 20th, 2010, 07:10
I have created a realistic vc hud for the Bronco if interested let me know, I can upload it :salute:

Can you post some pics first please?

familton
September 2nd, 2010, 10:52
I have created a realistic vc hud for the Bronco if interested let me know, I can upload it :salute:

Hi. Yes please upload it. Thanks, regards, Bob.