PDA

View Full Version : For your viewing pleasure...

Bjoern
October 4th, 2008, 10:45
I've collected a few screenshots over the last weeks and since I'm a bit in a artistical mood (note: new avatar and signature), I'll just upload them here. Maybe they'll brighten up your day. :)

Part 1: AFG KingAir 300 (with custom gauges) on a trip around KITH.

BananaBob
October 4th, 2008, 10:47
Especially love that third shot, great composition and scene, great shots and paint also Bjoern! :ernae::medals:

Bjoern
October 4th, 2008, 10:49
Part 2: One random Navion screenshot (for demonstrating 2048 water bumps, which by the way still aren't uploaded) and (sadly only) a part of a series of a flight from EDFO (http://flightport.de/index.php?id=264) to EDFM with a Navion (customized cockpit).

Bjoern
October 4th, 2008, 10:51
Part 3: Mite times two (only slightly customized cockpit...lol) plus the new heart of my FSX machine. :d

Bjoern
October 4th, 2008, 10:52
Especially love that third shot, great composition and scene, great shots and paint also Bjoern! :ernae::medals:
Thanks, Bob! :ernae:

The paint is Sean's work and plain awesome!

Lionheart
October 4th, 2008, 10:59
Awesome photos Bjoern!

:ernae:

Love that Kingair. That team did an awesome job on it. Nice scenery too.

Its fun putting in custom gauges and really improving an instrument panel.

By the way, very cool photo in that signature of yours. Is that a DeHavilland DH-8 Dash 200?

Bill

limjack
October 4th, 2008, 11:04
Part two first pic is awesome! Two bad those moments don't last longer.

Jim

Bjoern
October 4th, 2008, 11:07
That team did an awesome job on it.

Yessir!

A FSX conversion would make it even better!

By the way, very cool photo in that signature of yours. Is that a DeHavilland DH-8 Dash 200?

Nope.

If you need more clues, look at the rest of my user data or my thread in the FFDS forums...it's all about one and the same aircraft! :d

Marlin
October 4th, 2008, 11:45
Yes sir, that King Air from AFG is one sweet machine. I used it as one of my major fliers for the round the world tour.

I almost cried when I deleted it because it isn’t a FSX bird. What a shame.
Thanks for the good memories and the fantastic shots.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

BananaBob
October 4th, 2008, 13:08
Yes sir, that King Air from AFG is one sweet machine. I used it as one of my major fliers for the round the world tour.

I almost cried when I deleted it because it isn’t a FSX bird. What a shame.
Thanks for the good memories and the fantastic shots.<o:p></o:p>

A full conversion of this beauty to FSX would be awesome! :running:

MCDesigns
October 4th, 2008, 13:41

Was thinking the same, the 3rd shot rocks!! (actually all of them are rather nice!!) :ernae:

YQTFun
October 5th, 2008, 04:45
It's a tri-fecta for the third shot

Bjoern
October 5th, 2008, 07:47
I almost cried when I deleted it because it isn’t a FSX bird. What a shame.<o:p></o:p>

Well, it's still on my HDD. I've spent too much time with customizing the cockpit to simply throw it away.

Thanks again, guys!

Bill, both my avatar and signature are about the Do-328. Cirrus Airlines as my avatar, United Express (Air Wisconsin) in my signature. :d