PDA

View Full Version : Area51 Simulations Haunebu?

Montie
February 14th, 2013, 08:22
Area51 Simulations has uploaded a picture of a new project:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=553813001320354&set=a.525480050820316.123568.522684571099864&type=1&theater

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/858119_553813001320354_458596528_o.jpg

YoYo
February 14th, 2013, 09:33
Looks like Nazi UFO like from Iron Sky :cowboy: .

big-mike
February 14th, 2013, 09:50
I think it is the so called "Glocke"
Michael

Lionheart
February 14th, 2013, 11:05
AWESOME!!!!

I WANT I WANT!

Lionheart
February 14th, 2013, 11:12
The Germans were experimenting with a gravity engine that used red Mercury and electric flow to create 'massive' lift, or directional gravity force. The first engine was mounted in a giant steel cage on a mountain in Germany over a secret manufacturing fascility in the forest. The 'Bell' supposedly did well, or at least worked. They have supposedly found several photos of flying manned versions of later saucers, 3 versions supposedly created; mark 1 thru 3.

Conspiracy people say that the Germans sent one of these, a giant thing, with half Japanese passengers (then Allies to Germany) and it went to Mars.

Modern day notes; working with gravity engines, including gravity amplifiers, which supposedly, according to an engineer that released data on the programs at Area 51 on captured discs (alien), were that gravity also effects light and time, so the craft can bend light around them when actuating that much focused gravity to lift up say 10,000 lbs. Also, it can change time 'flow' in the craft, so those are things that they are dealing with in experimenting on how the craft fly over at the real Area 51 and such locations.

Pretty cool stuff.

Christoph_T
February 14th, 2013, 12:22
Oh my god!
That will be exciting!!

I think I have to fly to antarctice:-)
(In 5 Minutes)

Looking up to the sky

Naismith
February 14th, 2013, 13:29
Conspiracy people say that the Germans sent one of these, a giant thing, with half Japanese passengers (then Allies to Germany) and it went to Mars.

Pretty cool stuff.

Blimey 1/2 Japanese, did they cut 'em off at the waist or split 'em lengthwise? :icon_lol:

Lionheart
February 14th, 2013, 20:33
Blimey 1/2 Japanese, did they cut 'em off at the waist or split 'em lengthwise? :icon_lol:

eeeks! All in one part.

It was a suicide run. They wanted to be first to Mars and make an outpost.

But for now, its all fictional until we can find evidence that it really happened.

yankeeromeo
February 14th, 2013, 22:44
to Mars and make an outpost. But for now, its all fictional until we can find evidence that it really happened.

Damen & Herren,

well, not sure what to think about this project. From a Pilot point of view, i'm interested learning to fly one of those discs but for the rest:ques:
Any UFo flying school address maybe:USA-flag:

A lot of people still believe that the US never walked on the moon and this has "generated" a lot of ink, imagine about the Nazi UFo's:jawdrop:

warchild
February 15th, 2013, 04:43
A couple years ago, the US was experimenting with a new tank. it was short, unmanned, and carried an odd diamond shaped barrel like the one in the picture. On the version shown on tv, the barrel was for a 155 howitzer or something like that, but i've heard rumors that they were looking to develop a laser tank as well..

warchild
February 15th, 2013, 04:53
Modern day notes; working with gravity engines, including gravity amplifiers, which supposedly, according to an engineer that released data on the programs at Area 51 on captured discs (alien), were that gravity also effects light and time, so the craft can bend light around them when actuating that much focused gravity to lift up say 10,000 lbs. Also, it can change time 'flow' in the craft, so those are things that they are dealing with in experimenting on how the craft fly over at the real Area 51 and such locations.

Pretty cool stuff.

Although i dont doubt that Lazar exists, i do believe some of his testament was misinformation. Here's a video from someone who obviously knows what their talking about when it comes to AG. The guy is a pretty long haired physicist and it gets pretty deep but its extremely interesting to watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9QrcV9-kA8

here is a video taken of a UFO over paris that supports the theories laid down by the above video. If you watch carefully and still frame it as it rotates around, you'll see this ufo has twin vertical tails. Why a spaceship would need vertical tails i dont know.,. tells me this is a black ops project thats done been caught..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXsZRc-cdGw

jeansy
February 15th, 2013, 04:57
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/1092/46216836332102702401219.jpg

warchild
February 15th, 2013, 05:09
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/1092/46216836332102702401219.jpg

::ROFLMAO::

Bruce Thompson
February 15th, 2013, 05:54
::ROFLMAO::

Don't tell me, that's Harrison Ford stood on the right.

Lionheart
February 15th, 2013, 06:32
I like that second link, Pam. Thats old footage.

I believe that is one of ours, the TR series.

UFO's and the TR's seem to use lights to 'pop-out' or warp out, what ever they are doing.

Pretty cool stuff.

warchild
February 15th, 2013, 06:44
yup.. And that AG presentation by alien scientist expands on the theories developed by the germans with Die Glocke. hyper magnetism.. It also accurately predicts the visual appearance of acceleration that you see with many ufo videos.

strykerpsg
February 15th, 2013, 14:54
A couple years ago, the US was experimenting with a new tank. it was short, unmanned, and carried an odd diamond shaped barrel like the one in the picture. On the version shown on tv, the barrel was for a 155 howitzer or something like that, but i've heard rumors that they were looking to develop a laser tank as well..

??? FCS perhaps? Not so futuristic as much of the technology is near readily available. It isn't unmanned and the diamond shape barrel was to reduce RCS and make it more stealthy. As for a laser capability, technology is there, but not for a tactical land vehicle of a tank size, just yet anyway. What is very practical and possible is this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter_Rocket,_Artillery,_and_Mortar In it's current derivative, it's the phalanx of CIWS fame, but laser is the next iteration.

jeansy
February 15th, 2013, 15:05
Pam, you made mention to the triangular barrel, they startting to experirment with AFV shapes to lower the radar sig for survivability against air units, not to mention survivability against incoming rounds, in the near future, most AFV will be very low profile and have sloping sides (even more than what they are today)

plus that pic i posted on page 1 is supposed to be concept art for the upcoming "Panzer88" movie this yr which i found on their facebook page

Lionheart
February 15th, 2013, 15:39
........and magnetic cannons or launchers. Dont forget those.

One night, one of the 'odd' things I have seen was a bluish thing racing accross the desert countryside, an area that was tons of hills, like sand dunes, but solid. This thing was cooking, probably doing 200 knots from my judgement of speed (I was a test driver at the time).. I was with another fellow, we both had test vehicles, it was about 9PM at night, and we were in CB radio contact and were chatting when we noticed what appeared to be a police car heading in an intercept for our ahead route. He was coming from the California desert area off to our right, about 5 miles ahead. It was dark, out in the desert, so visibility was very good. The 'thing' as we got closer wasnt flashing blue lights, it was electrical bolts dancing from front to rear of this 'thing' and it was glowing a vanilla white color. Then, as we were closer then a mile to this thing, it stopped. I finally found it with my eyes, looking hard for this thing, and found it sitting idle. It was glowing very very litely, barely see-able, a very low white color.

It cracked me up because the bolts of blue arcs were huge and goofy looking. It then raced back off into the desert and was gone. Freaked out the guy in the other test car.

I think it was one of ours, a concept for a high speed ground vehicle. The wild thing was that that there was no road where he was, as it was up in the area, shooting over the small hills that lined that area. Hover tanks?

Sundog
February 16th, 2013, 12:55
What you saw may have been a vehicle employing plasma stealth technology. If you sheath something in a plasma field, it absorbs all incoming EM energy, like RADAR waves. The Air Force has tested such a system on a aircraft, they won't say what kind of aircraft. But the problem with it was the arcing (lightning) between it and the ground.

Montie
February 16th, 2013, 13:46
We really need an Area 51 scenery for this:monkies:

YoYo
February 17th, 2013, 13:18

New screen. Right, Nazi UFO.

josepicos
February 17th, 2013, 13:51
The Bell would be pretty weird. Having it fly as an AI at night with the emitters it "would" give..................81270

YoYo
February 17th, 2013, 14:22
Looks like rescue capsule of Haunebu. ;)

josepicos
February 17th, 2013, 17:27
Haha......Now that would explain where NASA got the design for the Apollo Capsules! :D

Lionheart
February 17th, 2013, 18:12
It almost looks like captured parts, like the Nazi's found the lower parts of the engine and tried to recreate the top end of the engine. That would explain odd heiroglyphs around the bottom edge on the Glocke bell.

A theory on the Glocke that landed in Ohio (I think it was Ohio). They think, that with the way the alien engines run, using gravity, which effects time and light, that they could have launched it in WWII in experimentation, and it went out of the time zone (or hopped forward) and wound up in Ohio in the future, right after a launch from in WWII.

Would that be way wild or what? and scary.

warchild
February 17th, 2013, 19:40
Kecksburg Pennsylvania, and yeah, that would be very weird indeed..

josepicos
February 17th, 2013, 19:54
THE CONSPIRACY UNFOLDS LOLOLOLO!!!!

That could be why they killed the scientists working on it. It managed to go in time, but no one knew where it went or was going, the scientists were later killed to avoid being captured and forced to give up the work they'd been working on. That would then take off any indication that the bell was related to the Nazis incase it came back. What was later called the Kecksburg incident. Until researchers found out info about the bell.......................

Sounds like a good reason????? :D

Lionheart
February 18th, 2013, 05:41
Sometimes reality is stranger then fiction... :S

josepicos
February 18th, 2013, 11:59
Yes, yes indeed :O

Sascha66
February 20th, 2013, 06:30
The Germans were experimenting with a gravity engine that used red Mercury and electric flow to create 'massive' lift, or directional gravity force. The first engine was mounted in a giant steel cage on a mountain in Germany over a secret manufacturing fascility in the forest. The 'Bell' supposedly did well, or at least worked. They have supposedly found several photos of flying manned versions of later saucers, 3 versions supposedly created; mark 1 thru 3.

Pretty cool stuff.

I believe there is no such thing as gravity engines, no validated claims exist.

As gravity is an effect of space-time curvature, to generate gravity you'd need to curve or fold space-time locally.

This would indeed also affect the flow of time.

This would involve enormous amounts of energy ( as demonstrated by the fact that it needs a planet-sized mass to get even 1 G) even if a way to do it was known (theoretically the use of so-called "Dark Energy" - or negative energy - which has been proven to exist might do this - search for Miguel Alcubierre - but it has only been shown on a quantum scale).

wombat666
February 20th, 2013, 07:31
Sometimes reality is stranger then fiction... :S

Unfortunately many people have trouble separating the two ......... :kilroy:

warchild
February 20th, 2013, 10:23
:;chuckles:; define reality.. ;)..

Lionheart
February 20th, 2013, 14:26
It always sounds crazy till you see it happen in front of you. :S

josepicos
February 20th, 2013, 20:55
It always sounds crazy till you see it happen in front of you. :S

I would be amazed to see a Haunebu or Bell pop up. One in a lifetime experience! :D *wakes up to see saucer with cannon*