PDA

View Full Version : How to get rit of.....

ZIPPER010
February 14th, 2013, 01:35
How to eliminatie some effects like stall/stickshaker effects that takes effect when exeding AOA and how to override mouseclicks in VC to start the engine to the normal CRT E

Can use some help here :salute:

expat
February 14th, 2013, 02:26
You seem to assume people know which one of the possible hundreds of aircraft you are referring to.

Guess: SSW F-104?

Firekitten
February 14th, 2013, 03:28
If I translated that correctly... you want to stall, and not notice... or just simply not G stall, and you want to undo the systems modeling in the aircraft and simply have ctrl+e, 'autostart' function....

Eh, no. Not possible on either count. Sorry.

hairyspin
February 14th, 2013, 03:48
Oh I don't know, you could get rid of stickshaker effects by pulling the power cable on an FFB stick.

Firekitten
February 14th, 2013, 04:41
for the shaker itself... disable force feedback in the sim... for the engine... map the buttons to a keyboard (the ones that the mouse is clicking) and use that method? only other way to not look like its 'flight sim' and 'in the cockpit'

warchild
February 14th, 2013, 06:26
I think he may mean those annoying sounds.. you know the ones..
{Dont think, Dont think, dont think ....}
{PUULL Out.. PULL . Out.... PULL... Out }
Etc..

expat
February 14th, 2013, 07:55
The reason I suspect this is to do specifically with the Sim Skunk Works Zipper is that plane i) has, like the real one, an override stick shaker function if you pull back on the stick too much and ii) can only be started manually, cold/dark.

Also, his avatar says F-104 . .

ZIPPER010
February 14th, 2013, 10:18
The reason I suspect this is to do specifically with the Sim Skunk Works Zipper is that plane i) has, like the real one, an override stick shaker function if you pull back on the stick too much and ii) can only be started manually, cold/dark.

Also, his avatar says F-104 . .

Sorry for the confusion, yes, its the SSW f -104, we can perform at a dutch squadron meet with our real cockpit, but the AOA indicator is to complicated to Fly with becourse we dont use the a VC while Flying. And starting the SSW f-104 requirers a series of mouseclicks, we interfaced a startswitch with the CRT-E function, so starting is possibe without VC with almost every other plane in my hangar

Pluto12
February 15th, 2013, 02:00
Sorry for the confusion, yes, its the SSW f -104, we can perform at a dutch squadron meet with our real cockpit, but the AOA indicator is to complicated to Fly with becourse we dont use the a VC while Flying. And starting the SSW f-104 requirers a series of mouseclicks, we interfaced a startswitch with the CRT-E function, so starting is possibe without VC with almost every other plane in my hangar

Hi.....the stickshaker and Kicker could be disabled, with the breaker on the left console (it should work on the last release, if not we will check it again)...you can exclude APC indicator with the panel on the left console. There is no workaround to avoid the entire real procedure to start up the zipper....you should rewrite the code of the systems of the aircraft, and the start procedure is coded also inside the model....for example is the same for the Canopy closure....no shift-E allowed and no workaorund.....sorry.....
BTW...have you written to our stuff explaining the problem?...may be, we can make something...for sure you need a new compiled model..

Regards
Emanuele

expat
February 15th, 2013, 04:58
I quite recently discovered the SSW Starfighters. Confused though about that group's forum. Doing the usual "please register" I have had correspondence with someone there refusing to activate my account. Can't tell - language barrier maybe - whether this is because the only other forums there are private for the devs/modellers (in which case I am not interested in access) or if there are more expanded forums there that others can frequent and, for example, show repaints that one may not be able to get elsewhere ("Zsoltquack" here I think said his paints were available there).

Anyone else have this issue?

http://www.vaafse.org/simskunkBB/viewforum.php?f=5&sid=d2c6bff84950912907e208703e590d79

hschuit
February 15th, 2013, 05:11
I quite recently discovered the SSW Starfighters. Confused though about that group's forum. Doing the usual "please register" I have had correspondence with someone there refusing to activate my account. Can't tell - language barrier maybe - whether this is because the only other forums there are private for the devs/modellers (in which case I am not interested in access) or if there are more expanded forums there that others can frequent and, for example, show repaints that one may not be able to get elsewhere ("Zsoltquack" here I think said his paints were available there).

I do not have problems with the SSW forums, posted several times and found the admin/developers friendly and responsive. Some members use Italian language but there is always Google translate you know. I also do not have access issues, I pulled some of Zsolt's Harrier repaints and the 104 hotfixes wich are posted on a regular basis.

Pluto12
February 15th, 2013, 05:37

http://www.vaafse.org/simskunkBB/viewforum.php?f=5&sid=d2c6bff84950912907e208703e590d79

Hi...
the access to the forum is only for people who has purchsed at least one model.....when you get your key...at the end of the mail, you can find an UserID...you have to register into the forum with that UserID, and only with that....any other request is deleted. This happens to prevent bot and spider to make account, and to check the users into the forum, as other SoftwareHouses do....
Best Regards
Emanuele