PDA

View Full Version : An Introduction

harleyman
January 7th, 2009, 05:20
Many of you all here have seen me around and know me as *The one with all the questions* To all newer folks I'm just an enthuesist That likes computers and Flight Sims...

As most know these are the old *txnetcop* forums here..He has decided that at this point in his life and work he just needed more time for family and work,so I was recomended to *help* here for a while while he takes a well needed break.His intentions are to return,and I am just honored to have been choosen to keep his home fires here burning till that day.

I was very concerned about filling such *Large* shoes here..I don't know nor claim to know 1/3 of what Ted knows..But what I do know is that If I don't know an answer to your needs ,I will tell you so,and together we can find a solution or a fix...

What are my qualifycations you ask? Well,I have built several computers lately. Did I mention that I love Flight Sims and SOH and all its staff here? LOL Actually its more of a time thing,as I have that to offer.Trust me,there are many folks here that know much more than I will ever know...

So Ted...Thank you for this opportunity..I will do my best..I among many thank you for all you've done here...Till your return....

djscoo
January 7th, 2009, 11:22
Congratulations on your "promotion"! You seem more than qualified to fill in for Txnetcop. Good Luck! :bananalama:

txnetcop
January 8th, 2009, 05:20
Many of you all here have seen me around and know me as *The one with all the questions* To all newer folks I'm just an enthuesist That likes computers and Flight Sims...

As most know these are the old *txnetcop* forums here..He has decided that at this point in his life and work he just needed more time for family and work,so I was recomended to *help* here for a while while he takes a well needed break.His intentions are to return,and I am just honored to have been choosen to keep his home fires here burning till that day.

I was very concerned about filling such *Large* shoes here..I don't know nor claim to know 1/3 of what Ted knows..But what I do know is that If I don't know an answer to your needs ,I will tell you so,and together we can find a solution or a fix...

What are my qualifycations you ask? Well,I have built several computers lately. Did I mention that I love Flight Sims and SOH and all its staff here? LOL Actually its more of a time thing,as I have that to offer.Trust me,there are many folks here that know much more than I will ever know...

So Ted...Thank you for this opportunity..I will do my best..I among many thank you for all you've done here...Till your return....

I am txnetcop and I endorse this announcement...good job Harleyman!!:woot:
Ted

harleyman
January 8th, 2009, 14:27
Whats up Ted...Hows it going bud?

Thanks for the endorsement....:wave:

Butcherbird17
January 8th, 2009, 14:41
Now that Harley is a mod, do I start putting my :icon29: on his tab or keep using Henry's? :friday::ernae::friday:
Congrats Harley:monkies: :woot:

Joe

harleyman
January 8th, 2009, 14:48
I think the big *H* likes all the tabs...I say keep em comming...:ernae:

And Thanks Butcherbird17....:wave:

Wiens
January 8th, 2009, 16:33
Congrats, Harley!!! :welcome:

Kevin

harleyman
January 8th, 2009, 20:16