PDA

View Full Version : Complete Flight Sim Sale + Extra goodies

Cag40Navy
February 11th, 2013, 19:22
Howdy everyone, i am selling off my FSX stuff. The rig plus stuff is a bundle buy but could be broken up. Non the less, here it is. Ill provide pics to anyone interested.

All sales are final. I will send you a photographed inventory of all that is shipped so this way you know how it should look arriving to you.The computer will be wiped and the software will be in the factory state like new out of box. It runs FSX very well and after doing all the little tweaks to it, makes FSX look great and run like a champ. This computer runs very well and It is very quick.

I need the money due to a big move coming up. I am looking at $9,000. If your interested, PM your offer and we can go from there.. If you are interested, PM me and we can go from there. I would like to sell this as soon as possible.

The computer specs are:
Intel i7-2600 @ 3.4GHz / 3.7GHz
16GB of RAM
Windows 7 64-Bit
2TB Internal HD
CD-RW/DVD-RW Drive
Multimedia Ports
USB 2.0Ports

Items included w/ Computer:
Keyboard &Mouse
Belkin Wireless Internet Adapter (Works for all ranges)
23" LCD Moniter in 1080p
All the info, instructions, and re-set discs

Also Included:
Flight Simulator X: Gold Edition
34" LED TV/Moniter in 1080p
Saitek X52
External 2TB HD
CoolerMaster COSMOS Full Tower (If you would like to put the guts of the computer in a different tower.)
750W Thermaltake Power Supply
700W OCZ Stealth Stream Power Supply

Cag40Navy
February 13th, 2013, 11:36
Down to $7,000

Cag40Navy
March 4th, 2013, 14:51
$5,000 or im willing to break up and entertain any and all offers. The worst i can do is politly so no.