PDA

View Full Version : BBS Airbus Xtreme

heavy
February 11th, 2013, 00:37
Does anyone have this? I'm considering! Thanks in advance.

H

http://secure.simmarket.com/blackbox-simulation-airbus-xtreme-prologue.phtml

bstolle
February 11th, 2013, 00:58
Both, the Aerosoft and the BBS A320 are still not fully working as they should. That's of course logical for the BBS A320 as it is still in its pre-delivery state (v0.61) and far from being complete.
If you are not in hurry I would wait at least until v0.7 which should be out soon.
The Aerosoft version is complete and still has some problems and missing features with its FMGS, and a few snags here and there but it looks like Aerosoft is trying to rectify the problems and the BBS forum on the other hand is almost dead.
Maybe the FSL A320 will be out at the same time the BBS A320 is finished and the Aerosoft A320 fully functional.

heavy
February 11th, 2013, 01:22
Thanks! I have the Aerosoft one and while I like it, something still feels not quite right. Rolling out on final, I feel I'm struggling to find the good spot. I was just looking for another alternative or just curious! I may end up getting it anyway. The reviews on Simmarket speak highly of it. Thanks again, bstolle!

H

bstolle
February 11th, 2013, 01:33
The Aerosoft A320 feels and handles much more realistic than the BBS version in manual flight. Pitch control of the BBS version really bad and e.g. the flare mode isn't simulated at all.
The Autopilot in the BBS version is also extremely jerky in turns. If you have the Aerosoft version there's presently definitely no reason to buy the BBS version as well.

heavy
February 11th, 2013, 01:59
Gotcha! Thanks again.

H