PDA

View Full Version : Razbam/A2A A-26?!?

fsxar177
February 10th, 2013, 10:56
See for yourself; http://www.facebook.com/RazbamSims

Joseph

stansdds
February 11th, 2013, 01:58
That's an A-26, for sure. Milton's freeware A-26 is going to be stiff competition for a payware A-26.

Firekitten
February 11th, 2013, 03:10
Dribble...

Oh god. Who and where do I hand over my credit card to?

(PS; there had BETTER be an unarmed variant, or I will be sad kitty... (but still buy it )

wombat666
February 11th, 2013, 03:16
I'm thinking this is one of those situations where unnecessary duplication of a subject is a waste.
I doubt anything less than thoroughly comprehensive and brand new A26 complete with all the bells and whistles working in FSX is a reasonable 'Commercial Proposition'.
:173go1:
Why not work on an aircraft like the Douglas A20 Havoc/Boston series????
Aside from being underdone previously with very basic release some 10 years ago, a modern day release would be eminently 'saleable', as it flew with most WW.II Allied Air Forces, is a great 'canvas' for the painters and IMHO a very handsome aircraft!

stiz
February 11th, 2013, 03:17
from the tea boy himself (aka lewis) on the a2a forum

Hey guys,

yes, A2A contracted RazBam to create the CAF A-26 "Lady Liberty" for the AF label. A2A visited Lady Liberty several years ago and RazBam is building the aircraft using these sources. Its one of our slower burners whilst its all go on the front burners (GA) at the moment. More on that soonish though http://a2asimulations.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_cool.gif

thanks,
Lewis

Firekitten
February 11th, 2013, 03:27
DISAPOINT.

Its just going to be the Armed C model, without any systems... meh. I return my credit card to my purse for now.

As for an A-20.... Didn't someone on here admit to having one up their sleeve?

Daube
February 11th, 2013, 04:14
DISAPOINT.

Its just going to be the Armed C model, without any systems... meh. I return my credit card to my purse for now.

Really ? Where did you read that ?

Firekitten
February 11th, 2013, 04:52
Lewis at A2A in the quote above... its going to be for the AF series... Aircraft Factory... the less complex line.

As for the model, the one they visited is a C isn't she? so its going to be that one. (extrapolation of intimated evidence)

Could be wrong, would love to be proved wrong, but hell, a gorgeous model and a decent flight model... I'll still buy it and treasure it. It will be just like getting some Walmart sneakers instead of Jimmy Choo's. It still shoes... they're still new and shiny and you wanted them... but its not the same.

Bomber_12th
February 11th, 2013, 04:59
Holding out hope that the proposed Razbam A/B-26K Counter Invader has been/is still in the works?

Firekitten
February 11th, 2013, 05:40
Its always someone like you John that brightens my day :) Goodie goodie... Now I feel less pesimistic.

srgalahad
February 11th, 2013, 06:40

Really ? Where did you read that ?

That's the magic of getting out and seeing the world...

A-20 Havoc Data Collection

Anyone interested in assisting the data collection effort on this one?

This project is on my list for

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?70090-A-20-Havoc-Data-Collection&p=739506&viewfull=1#post739506

Daube
February 11th, 2013, 06:45
Lewis at A2A in the quote above... its going to be for the AF series... Aircraft Factory... the less complex line.

As for the model, the one they visited is a C isn't she? so its going to be that one. (extrapolation of intimated evidence)

Could be wrong, would love to be proved wrong, but hell, a gorgeous model and a decent flight model... I'll still buy it and treasure it. It will be just like getting some Walmart sneakers instead of Jimmy Choo's. It still shoes... they're still new and shiny and you wanted them... but its not the same.

Ark ! I missed the "AF" part.
Too bad. The "A2A's fame" in Razbam's message is a bit of propaganda then. This plane won't have anything to do with what made the fame of A2A.
No Accusim, no buy.
... unless they put some really interesting features inside... but that probably won't happen.

Firekitten
February 11th, 2013, 07:00
That's the magic of getting out and seeing the world...

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?70090-A-20-Havoc-Data-Collection&p=739506&viewfull=1#post739506
I knew where it was... just wasn't sure Milton wanted it spread.

And the Fs2004 forum doesn't count as 'the world' :P

roger-wilco-66
February 11th, 2013, 07:08
Ahh, a bit OT but according to the Facebook news the SB2C-Helldiver is still in the works :-)

Thanks for the h/u

Mark