PDA

View Full Version : Craig Richardson

Roger
February 9th, 2013, 15:35
A great interview with Craig at Flightsim.com... http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/content.php?13453-Freeware-Focus-Craig-Richardson

Richly deserved Craig:ernae:

rdaniell
February 9th, 2013, 16:20
Thanks to Craig (Full) I have Scrappy II to fly around the virutal skies of FSX. BTW....Scrappy II is an Ercoupe.:applause:

RD

Lionheart
February 9th, 2013, 16:38
A Master Craftsman in the Polygon world and of FS.

Grade AAA Quality workmanship.

FentiFlier1
February 10th, 2013, 01:22
As I recently told him: I now look forward to his next releases as much as for any state-of-the-art developpers work!
Every project is better than the previous one, and thanks to Craig aviation fans have sim models of planes that would probably never have been done if it wasn't for him.

Keep baking those tasty planes, Craig! :icon30:

Owen

warchild
February 10th, 2013, 01:40
Craigs done an absolutely outstanding job on the camel.. After working with him on the camel and the optika and flying the heinkle and other planes, its easy to see the incredible effort he puts into what he's doing. He so totally deserves this and more recognition..

OleBoy
February 10th, 2013, 05:44
Thanks to Craig, aviation fans have sim models of planes that would probably never have been done if it wasn't for him.

Keep baking those tasty planes, Craig! :icon30:

Owen

+1.
I always look forward to the next Hey Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat act. The vintage stuff has their own persona. And I like curvy women. :icon_lol:

huub vink
February 10th, 2013, 07:21
Craig is a great guy. As a modeller, but even more important; as a person! :applause: :applause: :applause:

Adrian Petford
February 10th, 2013, 11:22
Great interview with Craig and I can only echo the sentiments expressed. Excellent to see his talent and dedication getting the recognition it deserves.

I remember the sheer delight I felt when I found his FSX native conversion of the de Havilland DH.88 Comet racer! That turned out to be the first of many and, along with Craig's other native ports of the FS2004 vintage classics helped my complete move over to FSX. Since then I've enjoyed his superb Optica and He 51. In 2011, I had admired the replica Taube at Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre in Omaka, New Zealand and wondered whether anyone had ever modelled it for FSX but as I thought, it seemed too old and obscure. Craig released his version of the Taube a few months later.

Thanks for your dedication to the hobby Craig, and keep up the good work!

Cheers,

Ade

blanston12
January 21st, 2018, 17:52
What ever happened to Craig. Last thing I saw uploaded by him was 2015 and he has let his website close and his classicwings domain expire. Hopefully he just burned out on flight simming and went on to other hobby's.

He certainly produced some great models, my favorites are probably his Camel and his He-51.

Naismith
January 22nd, 2018, 00:07
Oh yes, I still use his Heinkel & Dornier Do28 quite regularly.