PDA

View Full Version : HU - LatinVFR KSAN released

Montie
February 8th, 2013, 07:57
Just a heads-up, LatinVFR has released their KSAN scenery, I can not buy it my self until next payday so I can not comment on the scenery quality. But KSAN is one of my personal favorites and the screenshots looks good.

http://secure.simmarket.com/latinvfr-san-diego-ksan.phtml

Felixthreeone
February 8th, 2013, 08:21
I am looking at this one as a possible purchase....it looks really good, and might just be a good replacement for my freeware one...

CG_1976
February 8th, 2013, 09:36
Hot Dang, it has the San Diego CGAS, off to buy.

evvatc
February 8th, 2013, 13:07
MCRD San Diego too. I am interested on hearing any reviews of this scenery.

ryanbatc
February 8th, 2013, 13:41
I'm also interested.... good for Pilot Edge flying...

I heard some of their other releases, like Miami, are fps nightmares... so I'm love to hear the guinea pigs reports!

CG_1976
February 8th, 2013, 15:37
I'm also interested.... good for Pilot Edge flying...

I heard some of their other releases, like Miami, are fps nightmares... so I'm love to hear the guinea pigs reports!

Very true about FPS hit there at Latin VFR KMIA and forces me at times to divert to Art's KOPF. However most there sceneries I have are FPS friendly, so KSAN will be interesting.

heavy
February 8th, 2013, 17:38
Well, I got it! I saw the screenshots and picked it up. I used to live there and it looks just like I remember it. Sorry, getting carried away! I got no stutters at all. It's very detailed. My Southwest 737 goes nicely with it. Balboa park is there too! I'm still fooling around with it thogh. Gonna have to use a helicopter to get deep!

H