PDA

View Full Version : a REX how too question...

Daveroo
February 6th, 2013, 18:05
when using REX..if you use REX to "create a flight plan",you save the plan and FSX auto starts when you hit "save" ....do you need to go to saved flights in FSX and choose the flight you just saved in REX?....ive made two now,while just experimenting and neither started where i wanted them to,nor with the correct aircraft...yes...ive read the PDF...and i guess,as ive stated before my ADHD/ADD wont let me understand or something...i just dont get it...and for that reason..i wont ask in the REX forums because their rules seemed pretty strict about asking stupid questions...i dont need that environment for something i paid 40 bucks for .

DennyA
February 9th, 2013, 13:58
I got REX recently and had this same question: You create a flight plan, but when it starts FSX, it just goes into the Free Flight creation screen with all the defaults, no flight plan or anything.

The manual is zero help here -- all it states is

FLY NOW starts the process of opening flight simulator (if enabled in the CONFIGURATION menu) and the weather engine (if enabled in theCONFIGURATION menu).

There's zero information on how a Flight Plan created in REX affects/integrates with the actual simulation.

Can anyone elaborate on this for Daveroo and me?