PDA

View Full Version : New Problem..need help again

Daveroo
February 4th, 2013, 15:04
just since i installed REX essentials plus/with overdrive,and sweetFX...i now cant load FSX.....ive just been looking at the two "programs" ( said loosely) to see what they were all about,so i started a flight plan with REX including purchasing the 1.99 subscription with flight awhare ..went to start my flight..FSX started and i got a little box saying this program will now close do to an error..i tried a second time just with "fast flight" i think its called..same thing....so i rebooted..and tried to just start FSX alone...without rex...and it did the same thing...so any advice as to how i should go about looking at what has gone wrong?

thanks in advance..Dave

Daveroo
February 4th, 2013, 15:20
ok,i rebooted again..and went into explorer and right clicked ,ran as administrator ,on the FSX.exe ..it opened and worked...so my shortcut on the tray has gone bad?...and why wont REX connect with the FEX.exe in explorer that i pointed it too?......arrrrg...just when i think i know what im doing....

Paul Anderson
February 5th, 2013, 04:03
Aerial Forest Fire Fighter

http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/content.php?13509-RDJ-Sim-Aerial-Forest-Fire-Fighter-Now-Available