PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Thorson and his P-40B/C

mrogers
February 1st, 2013, 18:13
There's a very nice freeware P-40B/C for FS9 (filename: hawk81b) that was made by Bruce Thorson. In the readme he said for a small donation ($5) one could get an update for it. So I sent it off to him via paypal, but over a week later I still haven't heard from him. So was wondering if anyone on here knows if he's still around?

Tom Clayton
February 1st, 2013, 20:04
That package is shareware. According to the readme in the package on Flightsim, the $5 entitles the user to email support and any future updates that might or might not be issued. But I would go ahead and contact him at the email listed at the top of the readme to verify that the payment was received and that support is still available, since the package is a little over 7 years old.

Jagdflieger
February 1st, 2013, 20:48
Bruce was a active here... a long time ago. I think he had some family or financial problems and thus the shareware status of his P-40. If you hear from him, please invite him back as he was a valuable member many years ago.

mrogers
February 2nd, 2013, 11:03
I've still had no response at all, tried the email at the top of his readme as well but no. There's a possibility that Bruce may have changed his email addresses, or even may not be around anymore :-(
I'll wait for another day or two and if still nothing will cancel the payment.