PDA

View Full Version : Finally!.... back in the Virtual Seat!

Matt Wynn
February 1st, 2013, 16:10
well after a long Hiatus in my flying (officially bordering 4months since i last flew for more than 10 minutes) i finally got back in the seat, and i've gotta say, work aside it's gooood to be back in it, i didn't take it easy on myself for the first flight back... flew the Vulcan Display routine then spotted a condensation trail and used that too how well i remembered the power curve of the Vulcan, needless to say it went well.... somehow now gotta balance Sim time with Work time.... :isadizzy:

Sim Time:

work time:

Blackbird686
February 1st, 2013, 17:20
Good to have you back here, mate. Thought I saw you fly over in XH558... lol!:salute: Now we can get down to some serious "work". We...?? I meant you. I just fly (test) the planes and on occasion, raid the ouzo stash! :isadizzy:

BB686:USA-flag:

Jagdflieger
February 1st, 2013, 17:26
It's great to SEE you back Mat! I hope the old peepers are back up to snuff.

Matt Wynn
February 2nd, 2013, 04:35
It's great to SEE you back Mat! I hope the old peepers are back up to snuff.

yeah they're better, can no longer sit for prolonged periods painting or working without my glasses though, and i hate my glasses :icon_lol:

but at the end of the day it's for my own good....

still, now to decide what to do now i'm back.....

BoeingvsAirbusNKL
February 2nd, 2013, 06:22
How's your FS Project of the A-40 Albatross coming along?

Matt Wynn
February 2nd, 2013, 07:18
it went with a PC crash a few months ago, these days i've more or less limited myself to scenery items or Artwork/Graphics... i might restart it at somepoint, but only time will tell there...

BoeingvsAirbusNKL
February 2nd, 2013, 12:52
sorry to hear that.