PDA

View Full Version : Sopwith's sc-Giovanni-ju-87b

nik112
January 25th, 2013, 11:29
Hi All
i d/l and tried to fly this plane at ff. I can see it at the screen but when i press "fly now" the game freeze with no "scenery loading" bar, no error message and must to correct the cfs2.cfg under "situational options".

can anybody help?

cheers:sheep:

Jagdflieger
January 25th, 2013, 18:10
Nik,

You might try Wolfi's Ju 87b. It's a great plane and has not caused any problems that I know of.

Get it here:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?s=&catid=54&keyid=&sort=h&page=1&pp=20&nameid=JKL

nik112
January 25th, 2013, 21:32
Nik,

You might try Wolfi's Ju 87b. It's a great plane and has not caused any problems that I know of.

Get it here:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?s=&catid=54&keyid=&sort=h&page=1&pp=20&nameid=JKL

Hi jagd
I know about wolfi's plane and i use it at my Bob installation. But i wanted to give it a go

cheers

PS I forgot to write that i had replaced the panel and sound folders but i think that the prob is somewhere else.

Shessi
January 26th, 2013, 00:55
Hi Nik,
The obvious is, did it crash with original sound and panel files?

If it did, then it's possibly it's an airfile or DP prob. An aircraft.cfg, tex prob file usually does not cause crashes.

Make sure the Model name is the same as the model.cfg and airfile.

If it didn't, I'd lay a bet that it's a new panel prob.

OR

If the location you are trying to fly the ac from has a problem, try flying in FF but at different locations.

Cheers Shessi

bearcat241
January 26th, 2013, 04:52
Hmmm...mine loads with no problems "out of the box" with no mods. But the FS2002 gauges don't show in CFS2. And we gotta remove that modeled bomb with scasm.

oldwheat
January 26th, 2013, 11:16
Here is a replacement BMP that gets rid of the modeled-in bomb. It should be noted however that Giovanni's Stuka gets FRs that are about half of Wolfi's also excellent model.

nik112
January 26th, 2013, 13:06
Thanks guys for your help
i discovered that the prob was with the airfile. i replaced it and everything its ok

bearcat241
January 26th, 2013, 18:12
Here is a replacement BMP that gets rid of the modeled-in bomb...

Thanks Oldwheat...works perfectly :wavey: