PDA

View Full Version : Vn Uire

John Pirnie
January 20th, 2013, 06:25
Does anyone hace a good copy of the Vietnam_Uires.zip .

The one at the download site is a bad zip file.

Thanks JP:salute::salute:

Allen
January 20th, 2013, 13:00
I thought simviation may have had them but it looks like not... :-\

p14u2nv
January 20th, 2013, 17:03
I have a good copy John and have uploaded a copy for Rami's attention. Not sure he is back from NY yet however.

Blood_Hawk23
January 20th, 2013, 17:17
I have a good copy John and have uploaded a copy for Rami's attention. Not sure he is back from NY yet however.

I think Rami said Monday. Its a goverment holiday tomarrow. so thats why the long weekend trip.

John Pirnie
January 21st, 2013, 13:05
I think Rami said Monday. Its a goverment holiday tomarrow. so thats why the long weekend trip.

Thanks I will hold off till he gets back.
JP:salute::salute:

Rami
January 21st, 2013, 22:20
Howdy,

I got back last night, but needed sleep. Here is the link to the complete VN_Uires, I kept the date the same as the original upload: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=17&id=15236

John Pirnie
January 22nd, 2013, 18:44
Howdy,

I got back last night, but needed sleep. Here is the link to the complete VN_Uires, I kept the date the same as the original upload: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=17&id=15236

Thanks, Rami,you are something special.

John

Rami, can you fix the one that is in the regular download section?

Rami
January 22nd, 2013, 18:54
Rami, can you fix the one that is in the regular download section?

John,

That's what I did. :wiggle:

John Pirnie
January 23rd, 2013, 19:54
Rami, there is no country file inside the zip file of VN_Uires.

Is there one or not.

JP:salute:

Rami
January 24th, 2013, 11:03
John,

I checked the old archive, there does not appear to be one there, either. You may want to consider asking someone to make one, or make your own.

Blood_Hawk23
January 24th, 2013, 11:16
is vietnam in the Fox four one.

bearcat241
January 24th, 2013, 13:38
If you take the Fox Four country.cfg and replace North Korea with North Vietnam, you'll achieve what you seek. And be sure to use that same country number for the NV allegiance in your missions and NV aircraft dp's.

John Pirnie
January 24th, 2013, 16:32
If you take the Fox Four country.cfg and replace North Korea with North Vietnam, you'll achieve what you seek. And be sure to use that same country number for the NV allegiance in your missions and NV aircraft dp's.

:salute:Thanks guysJP:salute: