PDA

View Full Version : Giuli Z.1007

peperez
January 17th, 2013, 23:47
A very good model! Giuli promised me a Monoderiva version to complete the range. I'm waiting a new model for CFS2 with opening bomb bay!

Cheers

Pepe

oldwheat
January 18th, 2013, 15:00
Looks great! Hopefully the CFS2 versions will deliver FRs at least as good as the Primavesi Alcione.

kelticheart
January 22nd, 2013, 02:11
Finally!

A good looking Alcione was truly missing from the MTO unfriendly skies! I second OW's comments about the framerate, but I doubt it will be as good since Primavesi's model is quite old and, subsequently, quite a lot less rounded than this one.

We all know that making polygons appear more rounded taps into the sim's engine resources a lot.

What I am anxiously waiting for now is an updated Macchi C.200 Saetta, multi-LOD for CFS2 that can be repainted and armed. The 12 year-old IS4G's model is the only model available and Ito's FS9 model can't be converted and posted for CFS2.

By all means, this Cant Z.1007 looks splendid: congratulations F. Giuli!!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Cheers!
KH :ernae:

Rami
January 22nd, 2013, 09:06
Finally!

A good looking Alcione was truly missing from the MTO unfriendly skies!

Kelti,

Don't forget, the Regia Aeronautica used them over England, too! :mixedsmi: BTW...Did anyone check to see if the model is multi-lod?

peperez
January 22nd, 2013, 09:19
Kelti,

Don't forget, the Regia Aeronautica used them over England, too! :mixedsmi: BTW...Did anyone check to see if the model is multi-lod?

Ni, it's not multi-load...

oldwheat
January 22nd, 2013, 13:19
If it is Gmax it sometimes allows for better FRs. Multi-res would be great though.

kelticheart
January 23rd, 2013, 00:53
Kelti,

Don't forget, the Regia Aeronautica used them over England, too!

Yes, you're right but wasn't the Fiat BR-20 the primary bomber of the CAI expeditionary force in Belgium?

Ni, it's not multi-load...

That's what I meant.........:frown:

Cheers!

Rami
January 23rd, 2013, 02:52
Yes, you're right but wasn't the Fiat BR-20 the primary bomber of the CAI expeditionary force in Belgium?

Kelti,

Yes...the Cant Z 1007s were used mainly for tactical reconnaissance. :wiggle:

peperez
January 23rd, 2013, 09:33
Kelti,

Yes...the Cant Z 1007s were used mainly for tactical reconnaissance. :wiggle:

They use one as STRATEGIC photo reconnaissance, but it was the monoderiva type... Like THIS ONE:

peperez
January 23rd, 2013, 09:38
By the way, I'm packing the Z.1007 to upload here. It will include the monoderiva, two Z.1007 Bis used by Regia Aeronautica and by the Co-Belligerent Air Force and one Z.1007 Ter used by Aeronautica Nazionale Repubblicana with more powerful engines. Four different aircrafts.

Cheers

Pepe

kelticheart
January 23rd, 2013, 09:56
By the way, I'm packing the Z.1007 to upload here. It will include the monoderiva, two Z.1007 Bis used by Regia Aeronautica and by the Co-Belligerent Air Force and one Z.1007 Ter used by Aeronautica Nazionale Repubblicana with more powerful engines. Four different aircrafts.

Cheers

Pepe

NEAT! Thank you Pepe and a big "GRAZIE!!!" to F.Giuli for his huge Regia Aeronautica (Royal Italian Air Force) aircraft production.

BTW.: for the very few SOH members who do not speak Italian, "monoderiva" means single vertical fin and rudder, versus the twin fin version. ;)

Cheers!