PDA

View Full Version : AI Traffic

heavy
January 12th, 2013, 09:17
Flight sim family,

I have Traffic 360 because I was using Prepar3D. I use it in FSX now but there is the lack of traffic and strange things happen. Aircraft taxi and take off with doors open, take off sounds are like ghost sounds. I have civilian GA traffic at Military airports. Cool if you imagine an airshow is going on! lol. Ultimate traffic always seemed better. I looked for WOAI but it seems I would be here the rest of my life trying to install each package. I'm thinking of dumping T360 and re-using Ultimate Traffic. Any advice is welcome. Thanks!

H

stansdds
January 12th, 2013, 10:28
I've only used UT2 for my AI traffic. It has a nice user interface for selecting traffic levels and such. It simulates general aviation and commercial traffic, but not military, helicopter, UPS or FedEx. Military, UPS, and FedEx can be added. One nice thing about UT2 is that it uses real world flight schedules with commercial aircraft actually following airways and not just flying direct line routes. The AI models in UT2 and some of the paint jobs leave something to be desired and many paint jobs are absent, being replaced with generic "Daidalus" paint jobs. I ended up turning off the generic paint option, just too many Daidalus paint jobs at some airports. Oh, users can add paint jobs to replace the generic paints.