PDA

View Full Version : 'Ordinary People Become Paparazzi'

Panther_99FS
January 9th, 2013, 19:13
-> http://www.petapixel.com/2013/01/09/people-becoming-paparazzi-photogs-in-the-presence-of-celebrities/

Allen
January 9th, 2013, 21:56
They better look out for cars....

Odie
January 10th, 2013, 05:59
Yeah, I guess the days of getting lost in the crowd are over.

TeaSea
January 13th, 2013, 06:28
You know this is just rude.....

Common courtesy would dicatate you not bother people in public like this.

stansdds
January 13th, 2013, 06:44
Yes, but I think common courtesy died shortly after the death of common sense.

pfflyers
January 13th, 2013, 07:01
On the one hand, I would hate to be treated like that in public when I was out with my family. On the other hand, this is a guy who's spent his whole life working to become famous so I have a little trouble feeling too sorry for him. He knew the job was dangerous when he took it.

brad kaste
January 13th, 2013, 07:42
Fortunately,...I'll never have that problem.

Blackbird686
January 13th, 2013, 09:24
Yes, but I think common courtesy died shortly after the death of common sense.

Agreed...! :salute:

BB686:USA-flag:

Panther_99FS
January 13th, 2013, 09:53
On the one hand, I would hate to be treated like that in public when I was out with my family. On the other hand, this is a guy who's spent his whole life working to become famous so I have a little trouble feeling too sorry for him. He knew the job was dangerous when he took it.

Well hold on...
If you work hard to do something that you love (which so happens to be acting) then I would debate that the publicity is a secondary or tertiary effect & that the individual wanted to do what they love (acting) rather flat out say "I want to do anything that will make me famous"....

I wonder if anyone in "that mob" in the video has been critical of paparazza.......:ques: