PDA

View Full Version : all these awesome planes coming..

Daveroo
January 7th, 2013, 08:28
is anyone thinking about a DO-228?......id like one for my Lukla route....

SCARP
January 7th, 2013, 09:41
Yes I am, 5 months down the pipeline now. No more info now as this should be considered merely a slip of the tounge ;)
When apropriate, I hope everyone will know, but for now all energy and time is focused 100% on the project, so dont expect more info from this guy except that a Do228-212 is in fact in the works.

:)

Daveroo
January 7th, 2013, 09:57
FANTASTIC......ill try to be pacient.....but...but...but....:jump:

Tranquil
January 7th, 2013, 10:20
There was one in the making and really looked good, but afraid it seems to have slipped off the radar....

http://www.project-do228.com/

SCARP
February 28th, 2013, 07:12
Yes I know, the lack of updated is the reason I started this project.

Here is a small preview of the current model. It is 80% finnished outside, 50% instrumentation done, VD/cabin: barely started, FDE: almost there. No more info, except that the models depicted are dressed in preliminary UVW mappings.

Of course, if anyone have any type of info to share about the "anteater" (as we called them in Norway) to aid in making it as realistic as possible, I'm all ears. I am especially looking to hear from RW pilots for their subjective memories or, current experience in the handling characteristics of the Do228.

SCARP
:)

Naruto-kun
February 28th, 2013, 08:14
I have to say...the 228 is UUUUUUGGGGLY!! Its younger sister the 328 is waaaay more sexy....

Daveroo
February 28th, 2013, 08:44
i cant offer any help as a pilot,nor mechanical knowlage....but i will tell you this......................I WANT THAT SEXY BEAST........yes son..its sexy to me....

William Njurmi
February 28th, 2013, 11:52
Asking does not cost anything, so why donīt you try this email address: vartiolentolaivue(at)raja.fi
There are bound to be pilots who would be happy to have one of their mounts at home-PC.