PDA

View Full Version : What color is your name..?

PRB
January 6th, 2013, 05:21
I couldn't have said it better, so here's a link to Milton's post in the FS9 forum.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?74737-Is-Your-Name-in-Blue

- Paul

Roger
January 6th, 2013, 05:41
Well said Milton and thanks for the link Paul.:applause:

rgatkinson
January 6th, 2013, 08:24
Well, having read that post I have dug deep and made a second contribution - SOH is well worth what I have been able to pay IMHO :salute:

Now, as I have made two contributions could my name be darker red like the red of the Welsh dragon? :icon_lol:

Best to all,

Taff

Daveroo
January 6th, 2013, 09:53
is there going to be a closing date on the bandwidth drive?......i said in another post,that after my rv lic payment and bills ect...i have less than 10 in my bank..and i just had to make a 5 dollar payment..so im accually down to under 3.....i want to donate..but there is no way i can until febuary..

Roger
January 6th, 2013, 09:57
is there going to be a closing date on the bandwidth drive?......i said in another post,that after my rv lic payment and bills ect...i have less than 10 in my bank..and i just had to make a 5 dollar payment..so im accually down to under 3.....i want to donate..but there is no way i can until febuary..

Thanks Dave, February it is.:ernae:

Roger
January 6th, 2013, 09:58
Well, having read that post I have dug deep and made a second contribution - SOH is well worth what I have been able to pay IMHO :salute:

Now, as I have made two contributions could my name be darker red like the red of the Welsh dragon? :icon_lol:

Best to all,

Taff

Many thanks for that Taff:ernae:

dandog
January 6th, 2013, 12:44
I just gave another ten as well. Was going to buy the FSD Bonanza, but SOH is a MUCH more necessary FSX addon!!!

Now if I could only make some money (Realtor in So Cal, :censored: ).

Daveroo
January 6th, 2013, 13:03
I just gave another ten as well. Was going to buy the FSD Bonanza, but SOH is a MUCH more necessary FSX addon!!!

Now if I could only make some money (Realtor in So Cal, :censored: ).
sell some easterners some orange groves........:icon_eek:

jojohnson9
January 6th, 2013, 13:15
I donated today, just want see if my name is red yet.

Milton Shupe
January 6th, 2013, 13:19
I donated today, just want see if my name is red yet.

It is RED, very RED; thank you :jump:

N2056
January 6th, 2013, 13:34
Color me red! :salute:

lemonadedrinker
January 6th, 2013, 13:58
Hi,
I donated this morning but I think my name is still blue:eek:

Andy.

Roger
January 6th, 2013, 14:05
Hi,
I donated this morning but I think my name is still blue:eek:

Andy.
Hi Andy,
What method did you use to donate?

lemonadedrinker
January 6th, 2013, 22:19
Hi,

I used paypal with a debit card and had a message to say it was being 'checked'.

Andy.

Ha!

strikehawk
January 7th, 2013, 17:55
Hi,

I used paypal with a debit card and had a message to say it was being 'checked'.

Andy.

Ha!

Did that last night, had a second PM about ten minutes later that said I was good. I always get those PM's when I donate, it's no big deal.

Milton Shupe
January 7th, 2013, 18:52
Yes, that is the way it works, first a Checked, then a Confirmed.

Thank you :-)

Milton Shupe

Marvin Carter
January 7th, 2013, 22:01
Being retarded and on a fixed income, I gave what i could, I have been coming here sense the beginning and this is a great place with lots of nice helpful people that will share there noliage when you ask.THANKS every one!!!

Dimus
January 8th, 2013, 00:17
Done what I could. I've been coming here for many years so I felt it was about time. Ad free is good to keep.

Milton Shupe
January 8th, 2013, 03:09
Thanks Marvin; that's a great shot of you Sir!

Thanks Dimus; we are very appreciative of your support.

Bruce Thompson
January 8th, 2013, 13:44
Done my little bit, wish it was more but money is tight here, so I see my names in red again.

Milton Shupe
January 8th, 2013, 17:54
Done my little bit, wish it was more but money is tight here, so I see my names in red again.

Thank you Bruce; any amount is appreciated. There is no judgement regarding size of a gift. It all helps us keep the doors open and we are greatful. :applause:

JAllen
January 8th, 2013, 18:45
Yes, that is the way it works, first a Checked, then a Confirmed.

Thank you :-)

Milton Shupe

Did my part a couple days ago and still being checked I guess, not confirmed and still blue. Not showing at PayPal either, did something go wrong?

Milton Shupe
January 8th, 2013, 18:51
Did my part a couple days ago and still being checked I guess, not confirmed and still blue. Not showing at PayPal either, did something go wrong?

Thank you Jim; I'll ask Ickie to check it for us. :running:

Ickie
January 9th, 2013, 03:59
check at paypal, they have rejected many this year,

Quicksand
January 9th, 2013, 04:22
I've been lurking :kilroy:, learning, and asking dumb questions (to which I've gotten only kind answers) here for many years now. SOH is my home on the internet. There is no site out there that can equal this one, IMHO... I chipped in what I could for this pay period, and I will contribute more as I can after next week. My hat is off to all the hard working staff members here who keep this place running. If SOH ever went down, I would probably quit simming... You guys and gals mean that much to me. I've shared good and bad life experiences with many of you, and really been blessed to know each and every one of you.. Long live SOH!!!:medals::icon29::guinness:

Bone
January 9th, 2013, 05:09
I rarely drop in here anymore, but SOH is well worth the money, regardless.

Milton Shupe
January 9th, 2013, 06:14
I've been lurking :kilroy:, learning, and asking dumb questions (to which I've gotten only kind answers) here for many years now. SOH is my home on the internet. There is no site out there that can equal this one, IMHO... I chipped in what I could for this pay period, and I will contribute more as I can after next week. My hat is off to all the hard working staff members here who keep this place running. If SOH ever went down, I would probably quit simming... You guys and gals mean that much to me. I've shared good and bad life experiences with many of you, and really been blessed to know each and every one of you.. Long live SOH!!!:medals::icon29::guinness:

Thank you Quicksand; my sentiments as well. You Sir are an appreciated support member of this community.

I rarely drop in here anymore, but SOH is well worth the money, regardless.

Bone, you are most kind and your support is appreciated. Thank you for being here.

JAllen
January 9th, 2013, 08:01
check at paypal, they have rejected many this year,

My donation is redone...in fact, had two attempts because the first did not work right but still had a notice from Ickie. The second attempt worked correctly so let's see if it checks out.

All you guys are so entertaining here at SoH. How could I not support the effort. :applause:

Ian Warren
January 9th, 2013, 12:14
Always in from downunder :sheep:just to keep you in check .. i mean give you a check :icon_lol:<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Milton Shupe
January 9th, 2013, 12:28
My donation is redone...in fact, had two attempts because the first did not work right but still had a notice from Ickie. The second attempt worked correctly so let's see if it checks out.

All you guys are so entertaining here at SoH. How could I not support the effort. :applause:

It is true; persistence pays off. :applause:

Always in from downunder :sheep:just to keep you in check .. i mean give you a check :icon_lol:<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

LOL Ian; thank you a bunch! :jump:

AusWilko
January 10th, 2013, 15:21
Another from downunder, happy to help this joint :icon29:

skyhawka4m
January 13th, 2013, 07:33
will be donating this week!

danyboy21
January 13th, 2013, 08:40
It's Ok for me :salute:

Milton Shupe
January 13th, 2013, 08:56
Thank you Gentlemen for your support. We may be able to pay for this bandwidth if we can keep this going. :jump:

jungle_balloo
January 13th, 2013, 12:14
I helped for sim-outhouse continues to exist :salute:

Quicksand
January 13th, 2013, 14:31
Found a little more extra guys... I wish I could help more...

fxsttcb
January 14th, 2013, 12:00
M, R, Rayed(my slow southern drawl). 1st attempt failed(Paypal said wrong info), so, I doubled up!

Roger
January 14th, 2013, 12:04
Thanks so much for all your donations:ernae:

511Flyer
January 15th, 2013, 01:26
I visit regularly, read a lot of posts, absorb some very useful information, and have downloaded a few a/c.

Having donated, I thought it was about time I made my first post and expressed my appreciation. So, a big thank you to all at SOH.

Den.

Roger
January 15th, 2013, 04:15
Welcome Den and many thanks for the donation!:ernae:

Thunderbolt
January 15th, 2013, 10:58
Next week, he goes over to the red !

Marvin Carter
January 15th, 2013, 12:13
I will also donate more after the first!!!

Naismith
January 15th, 2013, 12:36
I will also donate more after the first!!!
I know it's OT but that quote about baptising cats just touch my funny bone. Good one :applause:

Marvin Carter
January 15th, 2013, 20:48
From a list of observations of children, thought it applied to me,HeHe!!!

bully707
January 16th, 2013, 06:14
Count me in...just got off the horn with paypal...my 2ct worth are on the way.:salute:

Milton Shupe
January 16th, 2013, 07:16
Thank you so much Gentlemen. :applause: We are making progress here and hopefully will meet the payment requirements by the end of month. We can't give up until we fight and scratch our way across the goal line. :mixedsmi: