It's about time the Packers D showed up for a game. :jump:

Of course it helps that the Vikes don't really have a QB... lol

Panther_99FS
January 5th, 2013, 19:04
And it doesn't hurt that the Vikes are now 0-7 outdoors :pop4:

Panther_99FS
January 5th, 2013, 19:06
Addendum:
The best NFC football (IMHO) were the days when Minnesota, Detroit, Chicago, & Green Bay all played outdoors, on grass, and none of that "under grass" heating system.....:mixedsmi:

Kiwikat
January 5th, 2013, 19:10
I've never actually stepped a foot on astroturf or any artificial turf before. Is it poofy at all like grass?

Meshman
January 5th, 2013, 21:03
There is a good reason you see most football players wearing long socks, elbow pads and the like when playing on "astro turf" type fields. It's not soft. Go to your mega home improvement store, buy some one foot squares of the plastic turf and put it down on your driveway. Let some big guy tackle you and you'll see! The newer "field turf" is suppose to be better, but I wouldn't pull off the elbow pads... :isadizzy:

CG_1976
January 5th, 2013, 21:24
Don't worry about the under ground heating at Lambeu, the pack turns it off at -5F. That way the opposition gets slammed and hurt harder. Nothing beats a stone cold frozen tundra football field. When ever I get a chance to see a game there I am one of those nuts wearing nothing but shorts and painted Green and Gold. You should the CFL, now there is some brutal Football outside.

beana51
January 6th, 2013, 06:42
Aaron Rogers is a "BAD MAN!"..Ask any one who has faced him...A Very "BAD MAN"