PDA

View Full Version : MY CREDIT CARD BILL CAME TODAY...

rdaniell
December 31st, 2012, 09:12
.....and yes, all those new airplane purchases were on it. So it looks like one of the first checks that I will be putting 2013 on will be my credit card payment.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE HERE AT THE OUTHOUSE :guinness:

RD

stovall
December 31st, 2012, 09:29
Glad you joined the club. Sounds like the right thing to do to me. :jump:

Spikehughes
December 31st, 2012, 10:54
Credit card bill on News day ? - jeese that's rough.
Here there is no mail delivery as it is a public holiday

rdaniell
December 31st, 2012, 11:34
Credit card bill on News day ? - jeese that's rough. Here there is no mail delivery as it is a public holiday

It's still 15:33 December 31, 2012, here in South Georgia. There will be no mail delivery tomorrow here either.

RD

gradyhappyg
December 31st, 2012, 12:13
Getting the bill was never a worry.
Getting to it before the wife does is a totally different matter.:isadizzy:

Dangerous Beans
December 31st, 2012, 12:18
So how much did you end up spending on FSX goodies then ?

rdaniell
December 31st, 2012, 12:22
So how much did you end up spending on FSX goodies then ?

I don't think I'm going to post that kind of information.....and how do you know my wife?:kilroy:

RD

Dangerous Beans
December 31st, 2012, 13:05
I don't know here but I bet she could match anything you spent and then some on shoes without breaking a sweat :)

wombat666
December 31st, 2012, 23:12
Never a problem, I just check Sophie's account compared to mine and I'm (usually) home free.
But I do keep my head below the parapet!
:kilroy:

T6flyer
January 1st, 2013, 00:03
I'd hate to think what I would do with a credit card. Now, I only have a debit one, much safer but then there was Christmas and I did perhaps buy myself too many presents over at PCAviator! :)

Now, as I didn't go out last night (had to babysit for my Sister) and was given money by Dad (and sold my Orbx England), I today have ordered from Flightstore, Orbx Orcas Island for PNW and their New Zealand South Island!!!

Happy New Year to all,

Martin

roger-wilco-66
January 1st, 2013, 02:47
I don't think I'm going to post that kind of information.....and how do you know my wife?:kilroy:

RD

ROFL
We need a secret platform for sharing our "Survival, Evasion and Escape" techniques!!

Cheers,
Mark

dharris
January 1st, 2013, 06:35
At least you got something to play with, I got $4000.00 put on my visa for a new furnace on the 31st of December, if this is going to be the new year works too, it is going to be a long hard year, Best of wishes for the New Year, Don