PDA

View Full Version : A little update...

Morton
December 25th, 2012, 12:52
Thought I might publish this at the CFS2 forum.
Life is full of coincidencies. After a long carrier as a an electronic engineer in variuos privat telecom companies I suddenly got a job in the Royal Norwegian Air Force. More specific as a senior engineer in the Norwegian Defence Logistics Organisation, Air Capacity Division. It's at Kjeller Airbase outside Oslo which many of you know from WW2 history. At Kjeller you find the Air Force’s main maintenance yard as well. We do among other things the heavy maintanace of F16, Bell 412 and the Seaking. My part is to keep all the airplane's maintanance handbooks up to date which involves a lot of communication with the various engine, avionics and weapon system departments.
Going to be very interesting for a CFS2 senior like me :cool:

http://mil.no/organisation/about/airforce/pages/default.aspx

Morton

Jagdflieger
December 25th, 2012, 14:40
Good news for the New Year Morton. I wish you great success with your new position.

By the way, I think that I've bombed the area of your new job a few times in CFS 2.

Morton
December 25th, 2012, 15:01
Good news for the New Year Morton. I wish you great success with your new position.

Thanks Jagd. Never to late to join the Force is it?
Mort

Jagdflieger
December 25th, 2012, 18:21
Ach! I just retired from the force. Now Norway is on the list of things to do in the next few years.

Captain Kurt
December 25th, 2012, 19:11
Dream job! Congrats. :santahat:

Rami
December 26th, 2012, 04:34
Morton,

Great to hear from you, and I'm thrilled you can live out your dream! Congrats, my friend! :ernae:

Cody Coyote
December 26th, 2012, 07:00
Great news Morton. Congratulations and best of luck as your future unfolds.