PDA

View Full Version : World of AI shutting down!

stansdds
December 25th, 2012, 02:38
World of AI has announced that it will be shutting down and removing all files from the web.

World of AI is going to stop

After serving the FS community for a lot of years and having made several easy to install WOAI packages its time to look forward.
As many already noticed there was almost no activity at WOAI the last year.
To be honest, we are a bit tired of FS, most of us haven't fired up FS for a long time and there are a lot of real life issues that come in the first place.

This has led to our decission to stop with World of AI.
At 30 April 2013 our website and support forum will go black.
This also mean that at 30 april 2013 we will remove all our packages and the installer from AVSIM and Flightsim.

We want to thank all the contributors to the World of AI packages for there trust in us by giving there permission to use there work the past years.

On behalve of World of AI.

Peter van der veen

warchild
December 25th, 2012, 08:32
The end of an era, and sad news for a christmas morning.. I recommend that anybody interested, should stockpile WOAI's packages. I wish them the very best..
Pam

Victory103
December 25th, 2012, 08:40
Agree, although there are other sites that have focused AI packs, just not in the easy of install format WOAI did. They were the one stop I made to get civilian AI mixed in with my MAIW packs in both FS9 and X.

mal998
December 25th, 2012, 12:29
Sad news indeed. I have used many of your packages over the years and appreciate all your hard work. Thanks to you and the team, I have populated all my airports with many of the world's airlines. You will be missed.

Thanks again. I wish you good luck in the future.

BR's,
mal