PDA

View Full Version : Control Settings will not save.....

Navy Chief
December 22nd, 2012, 07:56
I finally got Update 1.4 installed, and P3D is running, BUT.......always a but, it seems; my Saitek X52 settings aren't working and they will not save.

I use CH Rudder pedals too.

Seems like the settings are easier to make in FSX. Menu is similar, but P3D doesn't save what I am setting to my controls.

Any assistance here? If anyone has had similar difficulties, I would appreciate a link to the thread.

My system will be down for a while until I get my replacement RAM from G.Skill.

Thanks. NC

Update: I downloaded newest driver for Saitek controllers. Problems seem to be only in P3D. Elevator control not responding at all, but does in FSX. Have tried fixing in FSUIPC, but not working. It shows up in FSUIPC, but not working in game. NC

AussieMan
December 23rd, 2012, 13:16
I had a similar problem with the CH Eclipse yoke and posted this same problem and it was suggested that if you still have FSX installed then use that to setup the controls and then copy the Controls folder from FSX into P3D. Seems to be working ok for me now.

Navy Chief
December 23rd, 2012, 15:13
I had a similar problem with the CH Eclipse yoke and posted this same problem and it was suggested that if you still have FSX installed then use that to setup the controls and then copy the Controls folder from FSX into P3D. Seems to be working ok for me now.

Thanks!

NC