PDA

View Full Version : Downloaded 1.4 update files, but have problem

Navy Chief
December 21st, 2012, 10:28
I uninstalled my previous installation of Prepar3D, and all the associated files in other directories, per instructions in PDF file that came with the update.

The problem is, when I extract the files of each zipped file (again, trying best to follow instructions), I am not seeing the list of files that Lockheed says should be there. Here's a screenshot of what I am seeing....

On the left is what is placed in the extracted folder. On the right is what Lockheed says should be there.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks NC

OleBoy
December 21st, 2012, 13:00
I'll bet you didn't download all the need files from LM. That, or what you have downloaded, got corrupted.
Go back to your LM account and see if you missed one.

Lionheart
December 21st, 2012, 14:07
You should have 3 main files that you have downloaded. You will unzip them into one folder. You could uncompress them all, each into their own folders, and then take the contents and dump the contents of the two into the main folder. Then check all your files. I think maybe one didnt load into the right folder location.

Also, check your file sizes to see if they are different from what Lockheed have on the website. If one is off, then redownload it.