PDA

View Full Version : GAH!!!

krazycolin
December 20th, 2012, 18:55
Ok. I know I'm not on topic with this one but... those lights on the top of the site? They break when you move your mouse over them? I FEEL bad when it happens... if they lit up that would be... more in tune to the xmas spirit no?

Just my two cents...

PutPut
December 20th, 2012, 19:03
Since you have to cross the lights to close the page you will probably hit and explode one or more. The first time I did this I thought I was finally having the BIG ONE! Actually, I enjoy popping the lights; its like popping bubble wrap!

:pop4::pop4:

Paul

MenendezDiego
December 20th, 2012, 19:18
First time one broke, I didn't realize it was a light.

I thought someone had hacked into my computer and accidentally had a hot mic...freaked me out

skyhawka4m
December 20th, 2012, 19:26
I acutally break them all and then refresh my screen to do it again

Dain Arns
December 20th, 2012, 19:31
Little gap around the right end of the string to avoid breaking the lights, for the OCD folks I guess.
Least on my browser anyway... :icon_lol:

OleBoy
December 20th, 2012, 20:12
I've come to like (breaking) the lights. My modeling spree tends to get frustrating. :icon_lol:

Walter
December 20th, 2012, 20:19
I haven't had this much fun in a while!!

racartron
December 20th, 2012, 21:06
What would really be cool would be to get a shock if you stick your pointer into one of the sockets after you bust it. At least that was fun when my kids did it -- back in the day:cowboy:

Also how about letting the broken glass accummulate at the bottom the screen and have a prize for the highest pile by Christmas morning?

N2056
December 20th, 2012, 21:24
Well, After seeing the lights this morning and thinking how fun it was to have them...and then breaking a few trying to click something in my browser menu I was somewhat bummed out.
I guess it's not "fun" for me. :frown:

roger-wilco-66
December 20th, 2012, 23:48
I'm glad that they can be broken, cause they stop flickering afterwards.

FentiFlier1
December 21st, 2012, 00:58
At first I thought it must be some ad in the background.

After having understood I spent the next 5 minutes breaking lightbulbs... Hihihahihiha :)

Mathias
December 21st, 2012, 01:56
Nice lil toy until we get the TacPac SDK. :icon_lol:

IanHenry
December 21st, 2012, 02:07
Well, I think it's smashing!!!

Sorry,
Ian.

Roger
December 21st, 2012, 04:00
Well, I think it's smashing!!!

Sorry,
Ian.

Heh heh:wavey:

Mach3DS
December 21st, 2012, 04:41

Me too..... LOL....

Landman
December 21st, 2012, 05:58
So that's where that breaking glass sound came from. I was wondering.

stiz
December 21st, 2012, 07:27
i'm with skyhawka .. smashy smashy! :icon_twi:

Clutch Cargo
December 21st, 2012, 08:17
Man, the first time I heard it I was looking all over my PC thinking I just contract some deadly virus. Thanks for bringing me some Christmas cheer! :santahat:

Clutch

Ian Warren
December 21st, 2012, 13:29
:icon_eek: It was'nt me .. Dolly did it .. ... ummm :running:<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

wapanomi
December 21st, 2012, 13:41

I must admit doing the same. My only regret is that they don't break with a particular tune for each. So we could try to play jingle bell or those other immortal songs that we must support around christmas...