PDA

View Full Version : OT: Transportation

OleBoy
December 19th, 2012, 13:51

OleBoy
December 19th, 2012, 21:05
WIP.

The outhouse sure has gone stale recently. I don't know why I keep posting things. (shrug)

warchild
December 19th, 2012, 22:04
Its christmas time Oleboy.. Cheer up.. People will be around. They're all just off being themselves at christmas time :)

And i love the jeep pickup :)..

Dimus
December 19th, 2012, 22:18
This is VERY nice Oleboy! Love it! Will you upload it?

OleBoy
December 19th, 2012, 23:16
Its christmas time Oleboy.. Cheer up.. People will be around. They're all just off being themselves at christmas time :)

And i love the jeep pickup :)..

Cheer up? This place is DEAD STAGNANT lately! And it appears to be getting worse by the day. I'm sure the holidays have something to do with it.
The enthusiasm around here has dwindled dramatically.
They must be all running in preparation to 12-21-2012 DOOMS DAY!!!!!

This is VERY nice Oleboy! Love it! Will you upload it?

I'm not planning too, No. I'm creating this for my scenery objects package.
I do have others in my "To-Do" folder that I may at some point.

warchild
December 19th, 2012, 23:41
guess i'm just going to have to buy your scenery objects package if you ever release it:). And yeahh,, its the holidays and doomsday.. but since we havent experienced any tidal effects from gravitational pull, i think we're pretty safe.. :D

rdaniell
December 20th, 2012, 05:05
Cheer up? This place is DEAD STAGNANT lately! And it appears to be getting worse by the day. I'm sure the holidays have something to do with it.
The enthusiasm around here has dwindled dramatically.
They must be all running in preparation to 12-21-2012 DOOMS DAY!!!!!
I'm not planning too, No. I'm creating this for my scenery objects package.
I do have others in my "To-Do" folder that I may at some point.

OleBoy, do you need a hug?:santahat:

RD

Daveroo
December 20th, 2012, 08:09
ive noticed a slowdown in participation on SOH lately myself...it upsets me..like the guy who posted about the man who passed away the otherday ( im sorry i dont recall the SOH members name)...but he started the thread by saying "im breaking my silence here".....and it seems to me hes not the only one who left for some reason....shame.....

oleboy?...maybe its just the year of that truck?....but the cab seems to have been chopped on your rendition?....seems to me the one i wrecked (wasnt mine) had a taller cab...just sayin.....lol

OleBoy
December 20th, 2012, 19:45
More WIP. The nose is causing me a serious bit of grief as I want to shape (round & taper) it. I am a serious knit picker :isadizzy:

OleBoy
December 21st, 2012, 09:58
The Jeep J12 is finally done.
Not having done any modeling in years I needed plenty of practice to remember.
It's more in proportion now.

Here's a few shots.

Parked in the drive.

Bigger shots. It seems image sizes has been regulated. http://sdrv.ms/T6K0fn