PDA

View Full Version : Toni Agramont

AndyG43
December 19th, 2012, 13:26
I'm breaking my silence to share some bad news I've just read. One of the true greats of the FS world, Toni Agramont, has passed away at the age of 86. Toni's work has been an invaluable addition to my FS installs for many a year, and I mourn his passing. My condolences to his family and friends.

http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/content.php?13354-Toni-Agramont-Has-Passed-Away

Roger
December 19th, 2012, 13:49
Very sad to hear. I didn't know Toni but I know his name well. Prayers and condolences to the family.

aeromed202
December 19th, 2012, 14:45
Sad news indeed. It always strikes me how little I know about folks through the web but like Roger said, his name is everywhere offering wonderful things for us to enjoy. I suppose one can be thought of as timeless here.

lefty
December 22nd, 2012, 03:30
I am really sorry to hear this. My favourite holiday destination of all is Madeira, and Toni's wonderful scenery was always installed on my sims. Sleep well, old boy.....

mike_cyul
December 22nd, 2012, 08:47
A very well-known name indeed. That's sad to hear. Thanks for everything, Toni.

Mike

Penzoil3
December 24th, 2012, 01:34
I mourn his passing. He was a gracious gentleman. I corresponded with him about 5 years ago, when I wrote to tell him how wonderful his scenery was, and how much I appreciated his work. I received a very nice reply, and we sent several messages back and forth. He had already had a couple heart attacks back then, and told me he was taking it one day at a time. We have lost a great creator of scenery.
I'm sorry he's gone, and pray for his family in their time of loss.
Sue