PDA

View Full Version : Video making

Axenti
January 5th, 2009, 06:07
Is here some one that knows how to make a video while you are playing a mission, do i need a plugin or some thing to make it happen.

I see on you tube missions but dont know how they do that so if anyone knows post it kindly here.

Thanks

Carnivore
January 5th, 2009, 08:55
Is here some one that knows how to make a video while you are playing a mission, do i need a plugin or some thing to make it happen.

I see on you tube missions but dont know how they do that so if anyone knows post it kindly here.

Thanks
Hello,
I use fraps to capture video, here is the link.
http://www.fraps.com/

ronnybengt
January 5th, 2009, 11:05
...and edit in windows movie maker....easy...
R

Axenti
January 6th, 2009, 01:05
Hello,
I use fraps to capture video, here is the link.
http://www.fraps.com/

thanks, i have been downloading fraps but its only the trial version for the full version im gonna look for a torrentz.
but how dus this works further on if i activate i get a counter in the left upper corner if i hit F9 then it captures the movie but where is the movie afterwords? :whistle: :help:

Axenti
January 6th, 2009, 01:06
...and edit in windows movie maker....easy...
R

editing with movie maker is not a problem if i find the movie lol

Lightman
January 8th, 2009, 11:43
thanks, i have been downloading fraps but its only the trial version for the full version im gonna look for a torrentz.
but how dus this works further on if i activate i get a counter in the left upper corner if i hit F9 then it captures the movie but where is the movie afterwords? :whistle: :help:

Hi Axenti

Fraps Movies are stored in C:\Fraps which is the default location.
If you want to store them in another location, Start your Fraps program, Click on Movies, And click the blue change button, this will give you more options where to store the file and make it easier to access on your computer

Axenti
January 8th, 2009, 11:47
Hi Axenti

Fraps Movies are stored in C:\Fraps which is the default location.
If you want to store them in another location just click the blue change button, this will give you more options where to store the file and make it easier to access on your computer

i already figure it out thanks for the advice anyway, i have already put an short video on you tube posted on short dogfight here on SOH its not so big but im working on it to have more materials to work with but i can use some help for my music do you know where to find good themes from movies like we where soldiers and some kind of stuff? maybe a link to some of those sites? :help: