PDA

View Full Version : This is NOT how you treat your vendors.

Tom@Cr1-Software
December 16th, 2012, 10:33
Hello all my old friends and fellow flight simers and good old fellow designers.
Recently a individual in the community has taken it upon him self to abuse Flight One, AeroSoft, and Myself:ie-> Cr1-Software. He wants air craft built just for him and will not stop abusing these vendors and myself. I know he is abusing the other vendors because he always cc's me in every communication he has with them. For one this is a demonstration of how low his intelligence is and secondly how much of a little wienie he really is. Not only dose he swear at me personally he abuses my wife who helps out in customer service from time to time. All I can do is say this. We are hobbiests like every one else. I personally cant speak for AeroSoft or Flight one, A2A or any other flight sim designing company. But I 1st and foremost build the planes for my self the way i like them and then if they seem to be ok then I sell them or I give them away to others. Point said. Unfortunately some individuals think we will just stop every thing and blow away $3000.00 in development just to make one little change JUST FOR THEM. Not going to happen. To demonstrate the level of abuse I have received from this individual and others over the past I have included the communication I last received from him last night. Notice that the response from my email is from my wife who works on this to help out. This is an unwarranted attack on my person and could be viewed as racist, stalking (as I have received over 50 emails from this person) and threatening the welfare and safety of my family. I regret to have to do this but it may stop the person from continuing on this path. I have excluded his name as it is illegal to post personal information on private individuals in Canada.
Note to the admin. I post this email to demonstrate the improper way to treat fellow simers in the community, if any one has a dispute with me or any one else work it out peacefully and in a professional and adult manor don't come around here swearing like a trash mouth alley loser. I have cut and pasted the whole abusive email. I have many more. I have edited the f words out as I understand that this is a family site. the xxx are the edits.

So here goes.

"Look you God dxx *******, I am a full grown man and I don’t know about computer programming like you do. Just because you are a computer programmer you can’t expect everybody else to do the same as you. You are nothing but a big ignorant piece of sxxt british extraction mother fxxxer. Why the hell can’t you come over here and fix my FSX problem when I am offering you money to do so??

You make me totally disgusted.

================================================== ================================================== =======================================

Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2012 5:15 PM
To: xxxx xxxx
Subject: RE: What the heck is the matter with you? You are totally silent like a rat

Dear sir, we have told you repeatedly that we cannot do as you request. Why don’t you google your problem and program your own computer like a full grown man should. We don't program out side work on other competitors addons. That is against the copy-write laws of all known countries on this planet. Besides my husband is far to busy to run over town to do this for you. And you couldn't afford the cost anyways.

Kind regards.

Mirian.W
Cr1-Software Support.

Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2012 3:41 PM
To: Tom@cr1-software
Subject: Fw: What the heck is the matter with you? You are totally silent like a rat
Importance: High

Tom, the Wild West Woodsman, what the heck is the matter with you? How come you haven’t responded to my emails? It has been a long time since I read from you !!! What the heck have you been doing out in the wild west woods? Once again, I am asking you to come over here to my residence and install the FSX default Garmin 530 GPS unit in the FSX ATR 72-500 and the PIPER CHEYENNE II virtual aircrafts, so that the Garmin 530 GPS units can work through the FSX default Flight Plan BGL files.

Do I need to start chasing you all over Calgary until I find you? I will do that if it comes to that. I am asking you this as your customer, nor as a friend, therefore I am willing to pay you whatever you feel is right for coming over here to my place and install the FSX default Garmin 530 GPS unit into this two virtual aircrafts. Further, if you do this, I promise you that I will buy all my future virtual aircraft directly from your CR1 software firm.

Stop being a SUCH AN IGNORANT WEASEL, give your thick head a good shake, smarten up, get on the ball and respond to this email as soon as possible.

xxxxx xxxxx

================================================== ================================================== ========================================

Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 5:51 PM
To: mailto:tomatsimtech@shaw.ca (tomatsimtech@shaw.ca)
Subject: Hi there Tom, please read this email I just sent to the Fligh One Software, and please let me know what you think

TO: > FLIGHT ONE SOFTWARE:

Please read this email very carefully in its complete entirety. I just purchased the virtual ATR 72-500 from your Flight One firm. It is a beautifully crafted aircraft, but I have a serious problem with the Honeywell HT1000 Flight Management navigation-gps system in it. I first took the time to painstakingly read in the operating manual all your operation instructions for this ATR 72-500 Flight Management system. After I followed all your instructions to every word, when I first load a flight plan in my FSX, your ATR 72-500 Honeywell HT1000 nav/gps system refuses to accept it. I first press "menu", then the L1 key in the MCDU and at the bottom of the display it says "error in loading flight plan".

Further more I find this MCDU too big and cumbersome to fit in the 2D cockpit Panel as it covers up most of the other flight instruments. We can only access it as a pop up from the Shift+numbers keys; but a navigation/gps system should be in the cockpit panel together with the other vital flight instruments in order for the pilot to adjust for crosswind drift; the pilot shouldn't have to resort to the pop up MCDU which takes all the screen without being able to read the other flights instruments at the same time.

With all due respects, without meaning to be rude nor overbearing, I find all this preposterous and most ridiculous. I feel very frustrated and very bitter that I just spent USD $ 45.00 (more than I paid for the FSX itself in the first place) to buy this ATR 72-500 aircraft from your firm and now I am unable to navigate with it. Why didn't you people at Flight One Software just installed or included a standard Garmin 500 GPS unit, the same that comes with all the FSX default aircraft? This one is much easier to use for flight simulation, heck, we are just flight simmers, this is just a little more than a game, we are not flying real commercial IFR aircraft, even as though I have my real aircraft VRF/IFR multi engine commercial pilots license- now expired. All I wanted to do was to fly this virtual ATR 72-500 from point A to point B, that is it, that is all: I never intended to having to go to this complicated Honeywell HT 1000 navigation school. I should be flying the ATR 72-500 navigating with the Garmin 500 GPS, not sitting here writing you this.

I fully understand that you built this aircraft exactly with the same navigation/gps system as the real factory one in order to offer the maximum realism; But you should also know that a lot of us flight simmers are not real professional IFR pilots and just do this a a hobby thus all we need to navigate is a simple Garmin 500 GPS unit and none of this complicated hard to use Honeywell HT1000 stuff.

Therefore, besides the original Honeywell HT 1000 MCDU you should have also included an additional FSX default Garmin GPS 500 for us users who are not professional IFR pilots. Most unfortunately you did not. You screwed up big time here. You seem to forget that you built this virtual aircraft for the $30.00 dollars FSX platform, not a $500.000.00 dollars real physical flight simulator. Further you should have stuck with the Garmin 500 GPS FSX default equipment, that should have been a compulsory integral part of your licence with Microsoft Game Studios to built third party aircraft for their FSX.

Now this problem can be resolved if you can find a way to provide me with and additional Garmin 500 GPS unit for this ATR 75-500 virtual aircraft that accepts the flight plans I file in the FSX itself. And please do NOT give me this following download link, because besides the fact that it refuses to open up, it is contaminated with a real bad virus that keeps freezing all my web browsers: https://freedownload.s3.amazonaws.com/How_to_add_GPS.pdf

Please let me know if you can resolve this most insidious most pernicious most annoying problem by supplying me with an additional Garmin 500 GPS. Yes, I did read very carefully all your product description specifications for this ATR 72-500 aircraft: It says there that it comes with this Honeywell HT1000 navigation GPS system; But I believed it was something effective and simple to use like the Garmin 500, not this complicated monster. Therefore you should have specified in your description of this aircraft that this HT1000 is totally different from the Garmin 500, and is not suitable for use with flight simmers that are used only to the Garmin 500.

If you are no able nor willing to supply me with this Garmin 500 GPS unit to work in this ATR 72-500 aircraft then I will have no other choice but to go to my Visa bank and put an immediate stop payment on this order.

Most respectfully, eagerly awaiting for you kind correct prompt response,

xxxx xxxxxx

Calgary Alberta

This is inexcusable conduct, this is a great community, we are of a higher level. But there are people out there and ride the outer edge of the circular sanitary waste depository. We don't need them around here and whats more... dude your money is dirt to me! You will never be a customer of mine ever again.

Tom Wood
Cr1-Software Ltd.
www.cr1-software.com (http://www.cr1-software.com)

ryanbatc
December 16th, 2012, 10:42
There are people like that in this world we live in. I would just ignore it and have their email marked as spam if you can.

Daveroo
December 16th, 2012, 10:57
if you are both in Calgary,take the printouts of those emails..mainly the one where he says he will come look for you..and let your local law enforcement go have a talk with him.....i know some on here might say this is the wrong way to do it....but if in the same location.and he has made a threat..and in our "new social community" i see what he said as a threat.....id tell the local PD or sheriff...mounty?

SkippyBing
December 16th, 2012, 11:19
I like the way he uses lots of synonyms as if repeating himself three times in one sentence will lead you to some sort of blinding revelation that you should be his personal FSX slave.
On the flip side, quote him CAN$3000* for what he wants and see what he says.

*This may or may not be a ridiculous amount of money, if it isn't adjust upwards.

mjrhealth
December 16th, 2012, 11:25
Yes but many more appreciate your work. Thanks from us all. The world is full of i..ts and its only getting worse.

Regards

krazycolin
December 16th, 2012, 11:29
I think we all have clients like this. I do not respond anymore I just send them their money back immediately.

Not worth the hassle.

N2056
December 16th, 2012, 11:30
If I read this properly he is demanding that you "fix" planes that are not yours. If that is the case obviously you owe him nothing, including replies to his e-mails. Retain copies of everything he sends for possible legal action, but more importantly don't reply to anything else he sends. Sometimes silence is the best weapon against jerks like this.

Roger
December 16th, 2012, 11:37
He needs sectioning right now before his conduct escalates.
I've got to close it; it's too crazy to darken our forum.