PDA

View Full Version : Flight replicas not showing up

oakfloor
December 15th, 2012, 17:39
I took advantage of there BF109K for FSX sale, downloaded it, went to fly it and nothing shows up. Thanks for the help.

mike_cyul
December 15th, 2012, 21:45
I took advantage of there BF109K for FSX sale, downloaded it, went to fly it and nothing shows up. Thanks for the help.

When you say "nothing shows up", do you mean in the aircraft selection menu, or once the flight has loaded?

If you can't see it in the aircraft selection menu, are you looking under Messerschmitt or Flight Replicas in the aircraft menu? It'll be under "Flight Replicas".

If there are parts not showing during a flight, it will most likely mean that Acceleration (or at least SP1/SP2, although that is not recomended for the Bf-109K-4 for FSX) isn't being used, as it allows FSX to show larger textures sizes. Parts that can't have their textures generated are transparent.

If you need more detailed help, drop me an email at the Flight Replicas support address, as I'm more quickly reached there than here. (And as indicated in the Manual, you'll need to provide your purchase info.)

Mike

oakfloor
December 15th, 2012, 23:14
When you say "nothing shows up", do you mean in the aircraft selection menu, or once the flight has loaded?

If you can't see it in the aircraft selection menu, are you looking under Messerschmitt or Flight Replicas in the aircraft menu? It'll be under "Flight Replicas".

If there are parts not showing during a flight, it will most likely mean that Acceleration (or at least SP1/SP2, although that is not recomended for the Bf-109K-4 for FSX) isn't being used, as it allows FSX to show larger textures sizes. Parts that can't have their textures generated are transparent.

If you need more detailed help, drop me an email at the Flight Replicas support address, as I'm more quickly reached there than here. (And as indicated in the Manual, you'll need to provide your purchase info.)

Mike

Thanks for the reply, it was not showing in the aircraft menu because it downloaded to "program files" instead of "program files X86". So I found it and moved it over and now it shows up. Thanks

mike_cyul
December 16th, 2012, 06:33
Glad you solved it. :)

Mike