PDA

View Full Version : VRS Super Hornet G940 issue

brettt777
December 14th, 2012, 22:26
I have the latest and greatest version of the VRS Super Hornet. I use a Logitech G940 stick, throttle and pedals. When I take off, I set the take off trim like you're suppose to. Then when I get airborne and gear and flaps up, I should be able to fly straight and level because this thing is suppose to autotrim itself to one G. But for some reason the stick won't center. I have to constantly hold the stick forward against the FFB to make the plane fly level. If I let the stick center itself the plane immediately goes nose up. There is no trim function for this plane; it's all automatic. So why won't the thing center correctly? The stick works perfectly with any other plane, but any other plane can be manually trimmed. I have re-calibrated the entire control system many times and even tried to offset the calibration to compensate for the constant nose up center. I have also uninstalled and re-installed it several times and made sure the software was the latest but nothing works. Ironically, I have an old Saitek Cyborg non-FFB stick and I tried it with the Superbug. It centered perfectly. What am I missing here? I really want to fly this thing all the time but having to constantly fight the FFB really takes away from the experience and degrades my flying ability. Also, because the thing won't center correctly, I can't engage the autopilot. I hope someone can give me some advise or point out what I am missing. I would be very grateful.

kdfw
December 14th, 2012, 22:36
You should go to the vrs forum and get help there. Jon and crew are very responsive.