PDA

View Full Version : Making CFS2 interfaces

Robert John
December 10th, 2012, 04:56
picture is a screenshot of HTML interface

Hi all,

I have been working on making diffrent types of interfaces over the last few weeks.

I have made batch files that gives you a choice of files you would like to swap, a html document to help and give you a visual of the files you are swapping and a record of the files you swaped, and an interface mabe with Quick Menu Builder, also gives a visual Representation.

Each one has it own merits.

Do anyone use interfaces that are used with file swapping, if so what do you use.

In the next issue of the magazine I will show you how I made a HTML document to help in file swapping.

Robert John

Shessi
December 10th, 2012, 12:54
Looking good RJ!

Shessi

John Pirnie
December 10th, 2012, 13:35
picture is a screenshot of HTML interface

Hi all,
I have been working on making diffrent types of interfaces over the last few weeks.
I have made batch files that gives you a choice of files you would like to swap, a html document to help and give you a visual of the files you are swapping and a record of the files you swaped, and an interface mabe with Quick Menu Builder, also gives a visual Representation.
Each one has it own merits.
Do anyone use interfaces that are used with file swapping, if so what do you use.
In the next issue of the magazine I will show you how I made a HTML document to help in file swapping.
Robert John

Looking forward for the end results.
JR
JP:applause:

Jagdflieger
December 11th, 2012, 07:48
Nice effort with those interface screens. I really enjoy seeing something other than the original MS screens when using CFS 2. I particularly like to use theater specific screens in my various installations (ETO, PTO, Ostfront, etc.) and these certainly will see much use on my screen.

Blood_Hawk23
December 11th, 2012, 17:10
are you able to add countries with it? or track the countries you've added? would be helpful when your doing different theaters and/or eras.

Robert John
December 11th, 2012, 23:35
Hi,

The interface is never ending, you can track all files, I will be doing a tutorial how to make interfaces.
RJ

Rami
January 9th, 2013, 16:22
Robert John,

I am also a big fan of these "immersion" interfaces, have you seen the work of Ajax? You're doing a great job here. :wavey: