PDA

View Full Version : Lost thread

Hern07
January 4th, 2009, 19:33
Sometime, not too long ago, someone wrote an excellent thread on how to evaluate a plane's AI cababilities. I think it was Pen32Win. I meant to copy it, but decided to come back to it later. Naturally I can't find it now. Does this sound familiar and can anyone help me?:help:

Fibber
January 4th, 2009, 20:18
Hern;
Is this possibly what you are referring to;
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=6885

Pen32Win
January 4th, 2009, 21:45
Hern I think that one was before the Crash.

Is there something specific you were interested in or needed help with?

Tango_Romeo
January 5th, 2009, 07:34
...how to evaluate a plane's AI cababilities.:help:

...of the aircraft's AI suitalility is to arm it with bombs or rockets and see if the AI's or wingmen will deliver these on target successfully in a mission. If they do, then you can pretty much count on good AI performance all-around in the aircraft. If not, you have some work to do on the AIR/CFG. :gossip:

This, of course, is not related to the aircraft Category capability testing referred to in the thread mentioned above. and so thoroughly explored by Talon. :kilroy:

Hope that helps. :rapture:

sc7500
January 5th, 2009, 14:18
TR;

I believe what Hern is seeking is part of your excellent AI Flight Tuning.PDF tutorial posted some time back.

I've included it below ~ just remove the "dot txt" at the end to change it back to a PDF !

Best
SC

Hern07
January 5th, 2009, 15:26
Thanks everybody, Tango-Romeo, that looks like it, but I thought there was more to it. Fibber, it's not in there. Sc7500, something happened in translation, it came out a series of zero's. Pen32, could be, thought I had read it recently. Advancing age and a mis-spent youth can play tricks with the ol' memory. :faint:

sc7500
January 5th, 2009, 17:39
Okay ~ Since it's apparent that I'm not able to upload PDF files, I made the individual pages into JPegs.

Here ya go !
SC
:kilroy:

Hern07
January 5th, 2009, 17:44
Thanks, appreciate the extra work. The things I can't do with a computer are legion. :kiss:

Tango_Romeo
January 5th, 2009, 22:09
TR;

I believe what Hern is seeking is part of your excellent AI Flight Tuning.PDF tutorial posted some time back.

I've included it below ~ just remove the "dot txt" at the end to change it back to a PDF !

Best
SC

....I never thought of that, but then I had been :friday:down by Knob Creek. :costumes::costumes::costumes: