PDA

View Full Version : 'Vincent Price's Greatest Role'

Panther_99FS
January 4th, 2009, 18:54
:d:d:d

F825cdwotdM

MaskRider
January 4th, 2009, 20:12
Loved Vincent Price. From his early dramatic roles all the way thru his later scary and more bizarre stuff. What an entertaining and talented guy.

Jagdflieger
January 4th, 2009, 22:33
Was that the "Egghead" character?

I remember that I was surprised to see him on what was even in the 60s a pretty campy, but fun series. Can you believe that it's been 40 or more years ago since Batman aired?

Cazzie
January 5th, 2009, 04:10
Not by a long shot. the "Egghead" role was simply comic relief.

For true Vincent macabre comedy, you need either of the "Dr. Phibes" movies or his best film of all time, "Theater of Blood". http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070791/

Caz

Panther_99FS
January 5th, 2009, 04:40
Can you believe that it's been 40 or more years ago since Batman aired?

Yes...Funny how time really flies when you think about it...

Odie
January 6th, 2009, 10:14
Yes...Funny how time really flies when you think about it...

I recently picked up the 100 Essenstial Episodes of The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet and I've been watching those over the holidays. Digital transfer was from some rough prints but they are watchable, along with the original commercials that were aired with them.

Talk about feeling old......but what a trip down memory lane!

The Polaroid Swinger camera, CUE toothpaste, Metracal diet drink, Diet Delight fruit cocktail, and of course all the bits from your locat natural gas company touting the latest in gas cooking and gas heating !

Navy Chief
January 6th, 2009, 11:18
The House of Usher still scares me. And the Dr. Phibes movies ARE great!

NC

cheezyflier
January 6th, 2009, 12:17
The House of Usher still scares me. And the Dr. Phibes movies ARE great!

NC

i just picked up house of usher, mask of the red death, and the pit and the pendulum as avi files a few weeks ago