PDA

View Full Version : Cfs down under

Johnny
October 4th, 2008, 07:45
~S~ All,

Tonight (10-04-08) at 7:30 pm Eastern Time, on the A.C.P. Team Speak Server, we will be having a fly-in. for Frankydog. It is come as you are. The only requirements are CFS, Team Speak and the will to have the time of your life, shooting down Aussies. You know the fly upside down there and make great targets.

If you get tired of shooting Aussies you can shoot Yankees. Winter is coming and they will all be flying South.

Hope to see you there,

Johnny:cost1::ernae::ernae::ernae:

Johnny
October 4th, 2008, 09:10
~S~ ALL,

The ACP is a great bunch of guys and gals, boys and girls. Their sit is amazing, see for yourself: http://acecarrierpilots.com/

Johnny:cost1:

Johnny
October 4th, 2008, 21:01
~S~ All,

I would like to thank everyone who showed up for the game. A great time was had by all and it lasted over 4 1/2 hours. Frankydog finely had to through in the towel. 151 Death came into the game and stayed till the end, which was after 5:00 am in London. He is a great pilot and said he would be at the AAC flight at noon today Eastern Time Zone U. S. I think all of the pilots that were there were the best I have ever flown with or against. AAC Hubbabubba was fantastic as always. ACP Rebel, 151 Cobra, AAC 1100, AAC Frankydog, I knew I should not have started with the names, I knew I could not remember all. We had people dropping in who did not have CFS, that are trying to find it now, so they can join in the fun.

A lot of friendships were made and that is all that matters.

J:cost1:

humbles
October 5th, 2008, 02:08
~S~ what a nice thread .It is really good to see a few names from the past . It would be nice to see a few more Aussies pilots flying in CFS .I must admit those who I remember were great opponents ,also If Death is back , some one must start some serious training schedules.

humbles
October 5th, 2008, 06:31
PS back me up Windie

Johnny
October 5th, 2008, 06:37
~S~ Humbles,

Death was a little rusty, but it did not take long to get up to speed. Oh!, I hope you enjoyed the dinner party last night. I could Death loved the game, but not at first. At first, I thought he was a Rookie, but after about three hours I knew better.

I just thought I would stop by before the game and check the board. It should be a nice day for flying the crowded sky. I am glad to see more people coming back to CFS.

Later,

j:ernae:

humbles
October 8th, 2008, 13:27
Golly , Death you say was a little rusty.I wish. I was there to see it .I must admit I never ever saw him have an off day.Thank you ,The Dinner party was a great success,23 seated and served a nice meal. Well at least as my wife said ,it is done ,it is not our turn for a few more months .Getting back to cfs . I truly hope that our dear friend will return to CFS on a more regular basis and also it really would be nice to see a lot of others flying online in a good fair mission , Nice to see your post