PDA

View Full Version : 'Francois...'

Panther_99FS
January 4th, 2009, 17:32
Any "Lizzie" news ? :mixedsmi:

foreigndevil
January 5th, 2009, 01:29
I think Francois is enjoying a break right now.

IanP
January 5th, 2009, 03:15
Unfortunately not... Francois is currently suffering from "blownupcomputeritus" - he's killed two already this year and is currently working off a laptop, missing 90% of the files he needs!

I'll point him at this thread, although I believe the answer to be "no updates" right now. I asked him the same question before the second PC went pop. :help:

Edit: http://simflight.com/2009/01/two-down-one-to-go/#comments

Ian P.

jmig
January 5th, 2009, 03:38
Sorry to hear about his problems. I hope he gets up and running soon.

Panther_99FS
January 5th, 2009, 04:46
Thanks for the update Ian...

Yep, I've been suffering the past few weeks from "blownupcomputeritus" also..(I've been using a very OLD laptop)....

Perhaps I should meet up with Francois for a hot beverage...:mixedsmi:

Unfortunately not... Francois is currently suffering from "blownupcomputeritus" - he's killed two already this year and is currently working off a laptop, missing 90% of the files he needs!

I'll point him at this thread, although I believe the answer to be "no updates" right now. I asked him the same question before the second PC went pop. :help:

Edit: http://simflight.com/2009/01/two-down-one-to-go/#comments

Ian P.

Francois
January 5th, 2009, 09:33
Hot chocolate is on me.... apart from the main PC AND the back-up PC being ' out' I now also attracted the flu that Nina had been walking around with..... so not much time - nor head - to visit forums I'm afraid.

Hope ya'll started the new year much better than I did !! :whistle:

As for Lizzie... I don't really know what happened to Rob Young. He was supposed to deliver a flight model somewhere early December. I know his brother was ill and perhaps that situation got worse. Rob hasn't answered my e-mails for several weeks now.

Other than that I am working on something that could be or become MAJOR, but can't let the cat out of the bag yet.

Oh, and you can now 'read me' on AOPA these days. I have been asked to be one of their official bloggers. Just in case I got bored you see......

http://blog.aopa.org/letsgoflying/?page_id=24

Now I'm off to bed with a warm grog....... have a good one !! :ernae:

Francois

foreigndevil
January 5th, 2009, 09:47
Get well soon!

Roger
January 5th, 2009, 10:31
The "Murphy's Law" gods seem to have it in for you Francois! Get well soon.

Lionheart
January 5th, 2009, 11:58
Get well soon Francois,

Sorry to hear about your computer losses as well. Just lost mine on Christmas Eve... arrghh.. :banghead:

Bill

Nick C
January 5th, 2009, 13:10
Bill, you'll be pleased to note that I sent Francois a picture of an "apple" :173go1:

MCDesigns
January 5th, 2009, 13:26
dang, that sucks! Hope you feel better soon Francois!

Lionheart
January 5th, 2009, 13:27
LOL Nick...

Francois,

I am loving this iMac... Like a Plasma tv!! lol....

Bill

ananda
January 5th, 2009, 13:41
Other than that I am working on something that could be or become MAJOR, but can't let the cat out of the bag yet.
Not another photo scenery for the whole world :running:

Boomer
January 5th, 2009, 15:33
Sorry to hear that Francois.

Sure fire remedy... Do 5 shots of Everclear grain alcohol. May not cure ya but you will forget you were sick... Prolly your name too :costumes:

MCDesigns
January 5th, 2009, 15:55
Sorry to hear that Francois.

Sure fire remedy... Do 5 shots of Everclear grain alcohol. May not cure ya but you will forget you were sick... Prolly your name too :costumes:

yep, I can vouch for this cure :ernae:

Prowler1111
January 5th, 2009, 17:39
Fear not, the Lizzie files are safe:whistle:, as i do have them (being me who is doing the 3d mesh convertion) so those files are safe.
Best regards
Prowler

Francois
January 6th, 2009, 09:54
I'll try some more grog tonight....... at least it made me sleep last night, until I woke up with my throat on fire :rapture:

CBris
January 6th, 2009, 11:43
More #5 please, Nurse Elmer

Panther_99FS
January 6th, 2009, 17:46
Francois,
Time to get a good book, hot tea & grog and just a dash of the "spirits"....

I'll try some more grog tonight....... at least it made me sleep last night, until I woke up with my throat on fire :rapture:

Francois
January 7th, 2009, 09:39
'hiccup'.....

:friday: