PDA

View Full Version : PC Aviator Store down?

Craig Taylor
December 1st, 2012, 09:26
I apologize if this is answered somewhere else, but I keep getting some kind of MySQL credential error when trying to access PC Aviator to download my newly purchased Milviz Sabre. I had no problems last night when I made the purchase, but encountered the error while trying to use the emailed download link. The error persists even when I try to go to the store via the web.

Has anyone else encountered this? Is the problem on their end or mine? If mine, can someone point me in the direction of a solution? Thanks.

jetstreamsky
December 1st, 2012, 09:29
Just tried the site from my iPad and I see the same error

Craig Taylor
December 1st, 2012, 09:31
Just tried the site from my iPad and I see the same error

Thanks, jetstreamsky. I'm glad(ish) to know it's not just me. Bummed to not be able to play with my new toy, though. I hope they sort it out soon.

Daveroo
December 1st, 2012, 10:10
Please make sure of the following:

The MySQL credentials in the config.php (http://help.qtmsoft.com/index.php?title=X-Cart:Config.php) file are correct.
Your MySQL server is installed and is up and running properly.
If you have recently updated the MySQL credentials in the config.php file, moved your store to another server, or updated the password of your hosting control panel (some control panels update the MySQL password automatically if you change the main password), make sure the MySQL credentials specified in your store's config.php (http://help.qtmsoft.com/index.php?title=X-Cart:Config.php) file match the MySQL credentials provided by your hosting.

that seems to be "talking" to them..says "store" and "hosting" several times...so its not on our end.....maybe they got zapped?

Craig Taylor
December 1st, 2012, 10:38
That was my interpretation, too, but I wasn't absolutely sure. Let's hope they weren't hacked and are just doing some maintenance.

VCN-1
December 1st, 2012, 11:04
I was just at the site and it appears to be back in operation.

VCN-1

jetstreamsky
December 1st, 2012, 11:36
Confirmed

Craig Taylor
December 1st, 2012, 12:43
Thanks all. I was able to download. Yay!