PDA

View Full Version : OT Thankful for many things including SOH

HouseHobbit
November 22nd, 2012, 07:59
I have much in my life to be thankful for..
And the SOH family is one of the Blessings I have.
To the Staff, and members here I wish to say:
A very happy Thanksgiving..:applause:
May God bless each of you as you have been and are a blessing to me..:applause:

aeromed202
November 22nd, 2012, 08:30
Here Here!:icon29: Not OT at all :cool:

Daveroo
November 22nd, 2012, 08:45
and happy thanksgivings to one all from me as well

OBIO
November 22nd, 2012, 08:55
I too have many things to be thankful for:

I am Thankful that the Good Lord above blessed me with another day of life.

I am Thankful for the disabled Vietnam Veteran I passed on the way home just a few moments ago....and for all the men and women who "got the job done" to give me the freedoms and liberties that I take for granted each and every day. NOTE: When I saw that vet riding up the street on his power chair, I hit the brakes, backed up and thanked him for his service, welcomed him home, and gave him the best darn salute I could while sitting in my low slung sports coupe. Both of us had damp eyes as we parted. So far, that is the highlight on this day.

I am Thankful that Deb, my blue-eyed honey, is her with me to enjoy the day....and to do all the cooking LOL! I asked her if there was anything I could do to help...and she told me to just stay out of her way.

I am Thankful that I have a steady job that puts money in my pocket each week and allows me to support my family...consisting of myself, my wife, our two dogs and 4 fish tanks. I am thankful that none of our "kids" want Playstations or X-Boxes or designer shoes LOL!

I am Thankful that my health is improving as I continue to lose weight. Dropped another 3 pounds in the last two weeks and my 42 inch jeans are getting a bit loose on me. Three to 4 inches to go to reach my goal.

I am Thankful for the Out-House and its members. Having no one in my everyday life who gives a crap about aircraft, it is nice having an online group of friends and family to share that passion with.

Happy Thanksgiving to each and everyone SOH member.

Tim

arfyhun
November 22nd, 2012, 09:29
Well said House Hobbit. Salute!

Graham.

beana51
November 22nd, 2012, 10:25
Today be Thankful for what you have...at the same time Be Thankful for what you do not have!!......Cheers to ALL!..Vin!

rpjkw
November 22nd, 2012, 11:27
Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends here at SOH! Be well, be happy.

Bob

n4gix
November 22nd, 2012, 11:44
...that I Googled my local Golden Corrals and read some of the more recent reviews, because I'd planned to go there today for their Thanksgiving Special...

Never mind them, back to Boston Market again this year. At least I get my Senior's Discount there! :applause:

Jagdflieger
November 22nd, 2012, 14:07
My best wishes to one and all here at the Outhouse!

What am I thankful for today?

I'm thankful for my wonderful family: a wife (36 years now) who teaches, a daughter doing well at university and a son serving as an Airborne Ranger.

I'm thankful for my health.

I'm thankful for my great bird dog who can conjure up a pheasant from nowhere and who is also a great jogging partner.

I'm thankful for the memories from two careers that most men can only dream about.

I'm thankful to live in the country that I do.

I'm thankful for the camaraderie here at the Outhouse. God bless all of you.

Rami
November 22nd, 2012, 14:38
Good evening,

A happy Thanksgiving to all, and a special thank you to all those serving under our flag throughout the world, whether you have done so in the past or are doing so in the present. :USA-flag:

rocketred
November 22nd, 2012, 14:57
your blessed ...hobbit all i can say is your groupie count increases as the seasons change

keep up your good work