PDA

View Full Version : Game Booster.

Bruce Thompson
November 16th, 2012, 13:41
I run iobit Game Booster and just found out that they have joined forces with Razer, and between them they have produced a new Game Booster. It's a Beta version at the moment but free to download at iobit.com.

Gdavis101
November 16th, 2012, 15:04
ahh, the old free to download ploy! -sorry couldn't resist.

Odie
November 16th, 2012, 20:03
ahh, the old free to download ploy! -sorry couldn't resist.

Does your dog bite? Couldn't help myself.....:icon_lol:

Naismith
November 17th, 2012, 00:02
With the sarcasm going over my head I wonder is this a good or a bad thing? GB I know Razer - not so much. Do tell. :isadizzy:

Dain Arns
November 17th, 2012, 00:36

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SXn2QVipK2o?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bruce Thompson
November 17th, 2012, 00:41
LOL, o.k. you Guy's if you didn't try the iobit Game Booster you missed out, so give this one a try. It shuts down all the stuff you don't need when using FSX.

stansdds
November 17th, 2012, 06:40
I used to use programs like EndItAll and GameBooster and they did help when I had a single core CPU system. They had less of an impact when I went to a Core2Duo CPU and seemed to have no impact on system performance when I moved up to a Core2Quad processor.

dvj
November 17th, 2012, 07:17

<iframe height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SXn2QVipK2o?rel=0" frameBorder="0" width="560" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

One of the funniest lines in all of motion picture history.

FSX68
November 17th, 2012, 07:59
LOL, o.k. you Guy's if you didn't try the iobit Game Booster you missed out, so give this one a try. It shuts down all the stuff you don't need when using FSX.

As Inspector Clouseau would say this proggie is Da Boom! (Da bomb)

Dain Arns
November 17th, 2012, 09:49

No argument here.
I religiously used Game Booster with my old FSX system to squeeze some extra performance out of the old box and it worked quite well.

Victory103
November 17th, 2012, 14:28
I used to use programs like EndItAll and GameBooster and they did help when I had a single core CPU system. They had less of an impact when I went to a Core2Duo CPU and seemed to have no impact on system performance when I moved up to a Core2Quad processor.

Been using it for years on my FS9 machine, so naturally installed it when I moved over to the FSX, but that's a multi core i7.